tuscl

Booty Slap

Monday, September 26, 2011 5:12 AM
Can someone explain the appeal of the booty slap to me? In probably 80% or more of the lapdances I have had the girl does one or more booty slaps. 20% have asked me to give it a slap. At one club, while I was tipping at the stage the girl turned around, bent over, and the DJ said "Smack that azz boy!" (a humorous thing to say to a 52 year old). Other than the people into pain or spanking, I don'treally get it. This weekend, while at a hands-off club, the girl grinding on me slapped her ass so hard it sounded like a gunshot. I was startled!

25 comments

• sinclair
    13 years ago
    I oblige and slap it but it doesn't do anything for me. I remember a dancer that used to make a fist and start punching her pussy in front of me. She'd moan, "Mmm, ooh" while doing it. It was not at all doing anything for me. I guess she was pretending to fuck a dildo or something, but to me it looked ridiculous.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    It's a ghetto thing. The white girls doing it are imitating blacks. Black guys do it to black girls because black guys like that junk in the trunk that most white guys pass on. Black girls do it front of white customers because they think they're selling "I have a great ass".
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    It doesn't do a thing for me. Obviously they do it beacause they think we like it.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Some girls actually like to be spanked. It turns them on. I have had several women who actually get wetter and asked to be spanked and spanked hard when we were having sex. Sinclair - I'm trying to picture her punching herself in her taint. It sounds ridiculous.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Yeah - I don't get the ass-slapping thing. I keep thinking that thing's precious; please treat it with respect!
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Little known fact - some girls' clitoris is thier buttcheek.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    The appeal? It's *fun* to inflict pain on someone who likes it. If she can convince me she really does enjoy it, I'll do it every time. Of course, most girls don't *really* like it, and are just pretending, which is nowhere near such a turn on.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    I did expect you to chime in GMD. Slap away and enjoy! As for me, it's just noise. I'd rather squeeze that ass.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    Never do it. It looks retarded as hell. There's a ghetto white girl at the club where I work and she's constantly slapping her booty; the first couple of times I looked around to see if someone had gotten bitch-slapped, that's how damn loud it is.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    It's just something to do that gets people's attention. I enjoy it, if I can smack it too, but would rather squeeze it. I've seen other equally annoying things on stage, like clicking heels together, or slamming them on the stage. None of it gets more money out of my pocket. Regarding pussy slapping and punching: I've experienced this a few dozen times, and it has never turned me on. However, given the upbringing/mindset of some of the dancers I've met, I'm not surprised they enjoy getting smacked up a little. But seriously, don't punch your pussy, gals. .
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Maybe it's the redneck in me, or the audiophile, but ass smacking and heel clacking drive me crazy! Hair pulling, too. Pussy slapping I don't get though.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Actually, I never paid attention to a dancer slap her ass on stage, sounds dumb. I meant in the context of lap dances.
  • ralphyboy
    13 years ago
    stage or lap dancing, the ole ass slap-which is dreadfully common-has been an instant turn-off for as long as i can remember. and i understand as little WHY it's a turn-off as why i'm a legs and ass man and NOT a tit man...the well springs of desire (and anti-desire) are equally unknown...
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    runrdude: Well, if we're talking 'druthers, I'd rather it were my belt instead of her hand. And that she were tied up. And gagged. And had the nipple clamps tightened up as far as she could stand. But hey, I'll take what I can get. :)
  • uscue13
    13 years ago
    I don't get it either. It does nothing for me yet a lot of dancers keep telling me to slap their ass during a dance. Some that keep telling me to slap it I let them know I'm not much of an ass slapper. They still keep telling me to do it after though.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    I was reading a article on menshealth that slapping a girls butt will increase the flow of bloodto the girls clit by 30%.
    13 years ago
    I'm down with it. Some girls really enjoy it. If she wants it, I'll deliver it. I like to show them who's boss a bit.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    It was my current fav's birthday. We'd jokingly (or so I thought) talked about me giving her a birthday spanking. Towards the end of our VIP she surprised me by laying across my thighs in the classic OTK spanking position, saying she was ready for her birthday spanking. I was a little apprehensive about doing it right there n the VIP, but she has a very spankable ass, so I figured what the hell. As I spanked her she moaned and grinded against me. I gave her about a dozen swats then stopped because 1) my hand was starting to sting, and 2) I had a little “accident” lol. Afterwards she was checking her noticeably reddened ass out in the mirror, and said, “Shit, what if I get called to the stage.” She covered up as best she could with her short skirt and luckily her shift ended without her having to go on stage again.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I personally hate it and don't understand why they do it. It does nothing for me.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    are you serious??? you really asking the point of smacking ass??? really? and the appeal of this.. as a ass man.. im quite shocked by this
  • HottieHeidi
    13 years ago
    @Rell, my thoughts exactly. Being a dancer, I'm actually surprised by all of the comments on here from men who say they don't enjoy it. Because in my experience, that's probably the most requested thing I hear (second only to "will you go home with me"). Personally, I like it (in the club and in bed). Probably because I have an awesomely spankable ass but also because it's fun, flirtatious, and interactive. Now, do I go around smacking myself on the ass all night? No. In fact, it's technically against the rules in my CA club. But if I'm dancing for someone and I realize that they are an ass man, I will definitely throw in a little jiggle and squeeze and, if they behaved, end the dance with letting them give it a good spank.
  • HottieHeidi
    13 years ago
    on top of that, my friends and I play grab ass all night! Whenever we walk by one another, we give a quick squeeze and wink. It's fun, playful, and I feel that it increases tips because the customers are pleasantly surprised to see the girls getting along vs. whatever stereotype they have in their head of all strippers hating each other.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Stick to spanking your money
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Heidi, I don't suppose you'd consider posting a picture of that "awesomely spankable ass," would you? I mean, just for research and educational purposes of course. Some of the younger folks on here might not recognize the difference between "awesomely spankable" and just "regular" ass. We wouldn't want to deprive them of an educational opportunity, would we?
  • highlander2973
    13 years ago
    There's a girl I get private dances from that likes me to play the bongos on her ass. It's entertaining if I've had a few drinks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion