tuscl

Forgetting the money

grand1511
Euphoria
As I entered my face club tonight, my ATF was at the entry heading out for what I thought was a quick smoke. We hug, she's excited to see me and she say "Don't go anywhere." Of course I won't. A reasonable time later she returns with another great hug and while in the embrace she whispers "I'm sorry if I smell like weed. Don't tell anyone." It's a very slow Sunday night and a few more songs later she returns to my table looking very hot and ready to trot. We go back to the couches and she asks for a massage for a couple songs and then we have 7-8 great dances. I'm a vey happy camper at that point and she's more huffy than usual and asks for some more massage. She's clearly in that giddy place on the front end of a high and it's one of the best sessions we've ever had. I've actually got cash in my hand to pay her but she wants morenhugs and suggests we go back to the table tontalk some more. There are like two other customers in the whole place. We talk and cuddle. She leaves to gomto the bathroom and still no concern about the money. While she's gone I have that devil/angel on your shoulders moment....should I stiff her the money if she doesn't ask for it? But this is my favorite club and favorite dancer, if she remembers after the fact that I stiffed her ( which I Guess I actually did on the couch), would that slam the door on future encounters. She comes back, we talk more, massage more and finally I say to her there is one important thing we must do before anything else that night...and I pay her. I'm quite convinced she had forgotten due to her euphoric state...but the hug and gratefulness upon her realization as to what happened, I think, has to earn me some favor on future visits. That, or I Ned to bring some weed with me next time to ensure the same state of mind for her.

13 comments

• jackslash
    13 years ago
    No matter how drunk or how high, strippers never forget the money.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    I remember feeling like that when I smoked weed, for the first time. After that I could handle it like a pro as long as a bag of Cheesy Poofs were nearby (sorry Cartman) lol
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    A girl I'd metseveral times OTC one time forgot the money. Walked out and drive away. I called her and told her "You forgot something." She was back shortly and thanked me profusely.

Same deal, though. Toked up pretty good before she got there.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Speaking of weed. Last Saturday afternoon I was at Follies. The DJ booth was about 10 feet from where I was sitting. Suddenly he made an announcement "whoever is smoking the weed had better put it out or he will be kicked out". I had not noticed it until he made the announcement.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I had a girl who gave me a few dances and then had to go on stage. She didn't ask for the money and did not come immediately back after her stage show. I needed to leave and thought about just walking out, but I knew I would be back soon and didn't want to get any grief. So I hunted her down, paid her and then left. I could have easily bolted, but paying for services rendered is important in my mind. Don't know if she was high, but it wouldn't have surprised me.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Maybe someone needs to come up with a marijuana version of the E-cigarette. The E-Joint can deliver a watery mist of TLC (or whatever the active ingredient of pot is). you can smoke them indoors too, even where smoking indoors is illegal! LOL
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I always like to pay for services rendered pretty much right afterward. Number one, I want to pay her as it's the right the to do and number two, it gets it off my mind so I don't dwell on it, and number three, it helps to avoid memory lapses later about what we exchanged. For me, it's a pay-as-you-go environment in SCs.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    You did the right thing. She would have eventually remembered the money. Stiffing her would have killed your future prospects with her and your credibility at the club.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    What rick said.
    I run across this from time to time, usually with tipsy (or downright drunk) dancers that forget to get the money. I will do everything in my power to hunt her down to make sure all is copacetic so the next time I'm in the club I won't have to worry about any drama.
  • johnnymapalo
    13 years ago
    You people are crazy. If she forget to ask for the money, what makes you think she will remember the next time you visit. If she was high or drunk she was obviously in a different state of mind and not concerned about the money. I would have bolted in a heart beat with the money in my pockets. If she asked about the money on my return visit I would say "Remember I gave you the money right before I left. You were drunk or high and probably don't remember". You think those strippers would remember about your money after dancing all night long??
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "Same deal, though. Toked up pretty good before she got there."

@GMD - Well, she was coming to see you after all. Having to drug herself up is understandable given the circumstances.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    steve: Sadly, all too true.
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    @ primo they are called brownies
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion