tuscl

"Oh boy! Stripper's gonna wipe her ass across my face!"

Heard in the club. Problem is, the guy was broke -- couldn't even manage to scrape together a $1 for a dollar dance or to tip a gal while she was on stage. [Yet somehow he kept getting pitcher after pitcher of beer to get more and more drunk.] Another dancer suggested he perform a dollar dance for a customer to earn a dollar so he could buy a dollar dance. Well, he tried. Customer (a guy) was offended. Yet no fisticuffs broke out. Turns out he's married. When a dancer asked how that was going, he replied "Well, let's just say when I cross the street now I don't bother to look both ways."

Any other memorable customers from the clubs?

1 comment

• Dudester
    13 years ago
    Someone at work left a really nice leather jacket in lost n found. After 1.5 years, I asked Security if I could have it-"Sure".

Fast forward six months. I was at a SC in a remote area of the club. The club didn't have a VIP section, but the stripper knew a dark and private corner. We went and did our thing. We returned and found another couple in our previously unoccupied area. That stripper, not mine, was hanging the jacket on her customer's chair.

Angrily, I walked over and held my hand out. "This is your jacket ?" she asked.

"Yes"

She then started apologizing profusely, telling me that her customer was extremely drunk, and that he told her that the jacket was his. I growled and left-making sure that I never leave that jacket alone again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion