tuscl

Anyone getting turned off during a lapdance

doctoe1
Michigan
Friday, October 7, 2011 11:38 AM
I am not that into extras - on a rare occasion when I need a release, there are some ATFs I go to, but mostly it is bump and grind that I really like. Since I live in metro Detroit, the mecca of strip clubs, I am never out of fun places. I have some money to blow, so I go a for a few songs at a time. It is almost like making love but I am also safe. Most girls I have been with have given me a pretty good time, some have tended to be a little aloof but even the routine stuff they do is good for me. Recently I visited Deja Vu Ypsilanti. On Sundays, the same days I have (for these few weeks) work in Ann Arbor, they have $100 half hour dances. So my third successive Sunday at the club, I went with a girl name laverne lorraine or Olivia - I cannot remember; could even be lorie. She asked if I wanted the 1/2 hour VIP, I said yes and we went in. Before she began she said it would be 30 more if I wanted to touch her - WTF?? I am paying $100 and I can't even touch. It wasn't ike that the last two weeks. She said different girls set their own different rules. I agreed to pay the additional 30 and she started. The first few songs I kept my hands tucked in my pockets, she did some dances but with panties on. I pointed to the panties and said when are these coming off, she immediately stepped back and loudly said you cant touch there. Man! that was intimidating. however, she did take her panties off and followed with some bump and grind. I was touching her breasts and ass and so far she was OK. She brought her face close to mine to one side and was breathing heavy near my ears (she was good at this - it was erotic)so I brought my lips close to her cheeks and made a kissing sound. It wasn't even a dry kiss!! just the sound. She was annoyed again and lectured me for a minute and half on etiquette and how diseases could spread. That was a turn off!! She then said if I wanted to continue - I owe her the full amount anyway. I thought about it and let her continue and for a few seconds I could tolerate her gyrating on dick but then it became painful. I told her to stop, I paid her $130 and halfway in the 30 minute I left . She was, of course, very happy that she not only made $30 more, she did it in half the time. Anybody else been so ticked off during a dance that you stopped it and walked out?

15 comments

• 10inches
    13 years ago
    only twice; once due to smell (if I want fish, I'll go to Red Lobster) and once due to an extremely hard grinding (nearly broke my pecker)
    13 years ago
    Only once. It was a showcase "free" dance. Shortened song. Girl I wasn't particularly into came by and asked me if I wanted the freebie. Said OK. Then she was more interested in talking to her friend entertaining the next guy. Pissed off, told her we were done. She wasn't pleased, oh well.
    13 years ago
    BTW, I would never commit $100 to a girl without a test drive first. Too risky.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Bad B.O. is a turnoff
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Be sure to out the ROB in a review so other guys don't get schemed like that.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Yeah, but I agree with 59 on the "test drive" thing. I have *never* taken a girl to VIP without getting at least a lap dance first. And it's been a long time since I went back without a clear understanding of who's doing what to whom and who is giving what to whom in return.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    I have left in the middle of a dance because of the smell. Great girl, stinky pussy.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    [view link] My last review tells the story. It's a mess because I did it as soon as left the club, and I was still worked up. FUCKING MANDY!
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    You should have walked out the second she started the "it is $30 extra to touch me" routine. That type of thing is a classic warning flag that you are either dealing with an uptight stripper or a rip-off artist. About a year ago I had a girl in the Tattletale Lounge in Atlanta try something similar. I walked out, giving her a little tip for her time but far less than the $200 we negotiated. You should have done the same thing the second she started that nonsense. You hadn't paid her yet, so you had time to gtfo before the ball got rolling.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    When the whining and complaing about money, tips, child support or boyfriends starts during a lap dance, I stop the dancer, pay her the minimum with no tip and leave. If she sees me with another dancer heading to VIP I don't care. If she starts calling me names, the manager will hear of it.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    One give away is the ones that ask for prepayment. That is the signal to back out.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I have had dancers with B.O. (how does she not smell that?) and another time got a LD from a dancer who had recently had enhancements and you could still see the scars. It was not pretty. Yuck! Both of those situations ended quickly.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    When their crotch stinks and they shove it against your face, YECCHHH !!
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I have a good sense of smell. I'll immediately tell dancers no thanks if I smell something bad. It's not fun to get lap dances if you have to constantly try to ignore her odor. I do buy lap dances but not that many anymore. The dancers trying to get me to spend even more in a champagne room or whatever they call it are wasting their time. Yet they always seem to like to try. Telling them you lost over a thousand dollars in a bad stock trade has the opposite effect of making them see why you want to cut back your spending. They think you have money to burn. Telling them that's it is in a retirement account that I won't have access to for over 15 years was a good comeback to blurting out that info.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    sharkhunter: "Telling them you lost over a thousand dollars in a bad stock trade" Due to his abysmal sense of market direction and market timing, txtittyfan would have this problem all the time if not for a few saving factors a) after shorting treasuries and the dollar into their big rallies this year, his bankroll is now so small that losses, although huge percentage wise, are very small dollar-wise b) he just plain lies about his market results, like he lies about all thing c) his math is very odd. +25% is break even and -2% a huge gain (this is possibly the same thing of b) you might say, but I'm not sure. could be to inherent mental deficits)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion