tuscl

2 Shootings in one month. I'm not going there.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, September 21, 2011 6:36 AM
One man is dead and another injured after a gunman opened fire Wednesday outside the same North Miami strip club where two people were shot earlier this month. The latest shooting outside Secrets Strip Club at 11340 Biscayne Boulevard happened just after 1 a.m., according to Miami-Dade Police. Police say the two men were leaving the club when they were approached by an unknown number of gunmen who appear to have been waiting for them in the parking lot. One of the men was killed at the scene and the other was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he's in stable condition with a gunshot wound on his foot, police said. Neither victim was identified. The suspect or suspects fled the scene. Police say the motive for the shooting is unknown and detectives are investigating. On Sept. 6, a man and woman who were leaving Secrets around 3 a.m. were shot by two or three gunmen. Both were taken to Ryder Trauma Center, where one was left in serious condition and the other in stable condition, police said.

10 comments

• CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    The one guy was lucky he was only shot in the foot.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Spotted this gem while reading some reviews for Secrets: "My friends were automatically accosted by 2 aggressive ugly bitches who barely spoke english, which was fine, because my friends didn't speak much english anyway." LOL!!!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Well, this winter, Clubber and I will have to go here. Yeah, right !!
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    VW, from reading the reviews, day shift sounds pretty good. It's the late-night shift one needs a flak jacket for.
  • Scared now. I'm going to Miami soon, and I was considering Secrets.
  • smokeybear
    13 years ago
    I'll bet there were no less than 50, if not even 75 shootings at Atlantis Gentlemen's Club in Ford Heights, Illinois in September this year.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, Bike is packed (gun also)! Let's go! :)
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'll bring extra clips.
  • R.Giskard
    13 years ago
    I spent many happy times in the VIP at Secrets with various girls, several years ago, Strawberry was the best. It was never an up scale place, but you could have lots of fun there. I never felt un safe but things could have changed by now. Now im traped in Virginia for the next 6 months. I'd give anything to have a club like Secrets out here.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "Now im traped in Virginia for the next 6 months. I'd give anything to have a club like Secrets out here." Amen, brother!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion