tuscl

Samhain Outfits?

Yeah, it's Halloween to you Christians and Catholics and historical slaughterers of pagans.

So, I was a nun last year. I don't mean a "sexy nun;" I mean I went out and found an outfit with the whole nine yards. Wore Mary Janes and a rosary. Two songs sets means I danced in this outfit for one song, then ripped the robe off the second song. It was pretty awesome.

I just wore the wimple, gloves, rosary, and Mary Janes for the rest of the night. I'm looking for suggestions now, creative suggestions. I love leather and latex and chains, so anything along those lines. Or not. Anything and everything is welcomed and encouraged!

23 comments

• CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    With all the publicity generated from the royal wedding this year, maybe that's fertile ground?

• jackslash
    13 years ago
    What about a Muslim outfit? You could start with a chador or burqa, and then take off pieces, ending up wearing nothing but a veil (the face is the female body part that strict Arabs believe should never be shown in public.)
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Thor type outfit, with silver skull cap (removeable) breast plate, flowing red cape, and little else (the female Thor is Brundhilda).
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    @CWERTY: Love it! I have lots of hair so I could incorporate a hat...or decorations or something.
    @jackslash: I am so stupidly tempted to do this. No one really knows my ethnicity -- I *could* be of ME descent -- but I'm wondering if it's just too edgy for a club. Perhaps I'll wear it for a Samhain party :D

@Dudester: I LOVE the second one. I could probably find most of that online. Plus it kinda goes with my Xena idea..

These are great ideas, guys.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    This is really steve stealing Clubbers nick. Be a cheerleader!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    DAMN that steve! Go as a newborn baby, but no diapers.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Be Red Sonja!!
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    @Clubber/Steve: The ratio of cheerleaders each year increases.
    @Clubber: You're bad!
    @thesamurai: I had to google Red Sonja. Too bad I'm not a redhead; she's hot!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    One of the big 'fro chicks from Undercover Brother. Or as Beyonce from whichever Austin Powers flick she was in. You've probably already got the platforms, right? :))
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Improve on last year's costume. Go as a pregnant nun.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    omg, I *could* be Foxxy Cleopatra, haha. And yes, I do have similar platforms.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I have never been big on dressing up for Halloween, but I ALWAYS wanted to find someone to play Dagger from Marvel Comics and I would dress up as Cloak. Was not able to talk my ex-wife or any of my various girlfriends through the years into doing it. I bet you could make a great Dagger. Here is a picture.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/279…
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "Be a cheerleader!"

"The ratio of cheerleaders each year increases."

That's why Halloween is my favorite holiday!
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    I think you should go as A.W.E.S.O.M.E-O
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AWESOM-O
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    @rh48hr: Love the pics; will consider :3
    @Rlionheart: I love the description and could probably do something with it.
    @Steve: Lol, you and cheerleaders :D
    @Smoke: That would be epic. But how to strip/give lapdances/etc out of a cardboard box?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    fd,

You mention, "...a cardboard box?" Are you trying to tell us something about your anatomy? :)
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    You didn't see that South Park episode, did you? lol

I wish I could play along with this joke but I have no fitting analogy, lmao.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I quit watching SP some time ago. I do, however, have a 3' Cartman plush autographed by Matt Stone and Trey Parker!

PS - AND a box of Cheesy Poofs!
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    LUCKY
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Werewolf. For the furries.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Ahhh... we're not going to get to hear about your fabulous costume dances?!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion