tuscl

My Baby's Back!

Ever spend time thinking about your old favorites? I was doing that the other night, thinking about my “Baby” and her habit of texting me at odd hours when, bam, like magic, I got a text from her. It was her first week back in the club after a year away. Yeah, I know, she was probably texting all her old PLs trying to drum up business, but I didn't care, I missed her (besides, she always said I was her favorite customer, lol).

We texted back and forth for a couple hours that night, then agreed to meet at the club the next day. In true PL fashion I was the first customer in the door, I was so excited to see her. Baby 2.0 had changed her hair color and stage name, but was as cute and sexy as ever. I gave her a welcome back card/gift, we had lunch, a few warm-up laps, then went back for an incredible VIP session, during which I'm pretty sure my heart stopped at least once. It was like old times, and I was hooked again.

This does leave me with one of those “good” problems/fake "dilemmas" – what to do with my current favorite? We have a excellent thing going, and it would be nice to keeping seeing both of them, but between VIPs and the ancillaries (stage tips, warm-up laps, drinks, lunch, gifts, etc.) my SC budget won't support two “full time” favorites. I'll probably have to move my current fav to part-time status and hope I still get the same level of service.

Or maybe farmerart will float me a PL loan?

9 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    I think Art can afford it Steve229! I'd stay with the 1 that gives you the Adrenalin Rush - your "Old" Favorite.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    I think about my old favs all the time. The mind has a wonderful ability to suppress the bad stuff. Accordingly my memories are pretty good. However, in the case of two of the ladies, I lost touch with them suddenly and I am plagued by worries. One was bipolar and had early onset diabetes (not caused by obesity), and the other simply couldn't keep a place to live. I would love to know they are OK.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Did somebody say baby back? ribs
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Jeez, steve, the most recent cheque I cut for my drilling contractor was EIGHT figures!! I was thinking more on the lines of raising some risk capital from my tuscl buddies.

Anybody interested?

Sheesh................
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    How many banks should we rob, Art for the capital you need? LOL
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Heck, Art, 5 figures would have have been enough to tide me over, lol.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    5 figures you cheap whore
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

NEVER say that around ME!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Ok ok we could all sell r cum 4 sum capital !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion