tuscl

Sugar Baby Students

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Saturday, September 17, 2011 5:39 AM
As the risk of turning in my Mancard, I will have to admit I watch a few minutes of Dr. Phil (yuck!) last night. His topic was "Sugar Baby Students". One guest was the creator of a website called [view link] where young women (in theory, students) and older, financially stable men can hook up. The portion of the show I watched, there were four women who all have Sugar Daddies and the women all strongly denied that this was just another form of prositution in the modern, electronic era. Now I have no problem with arrangment (LOL), but to claim they are NOT prostitutes, pluh-leeze!

20 comments

• motorhead
    13 years ago
    uh, sorry for the typos, way too early in the morning!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Lieing, thieving whores !!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Of course, *legally* they might not be. It depends on what they're doing and not doing. Do I think it's very likely that there's no sex going on? No, but it's still a possibility.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Welcome to the grey zone. I know a 60 year old guy right now who is financially supporting a 28 year old girl. She has a job but she can barely make ends meet. They are in a sexual relationship. Is she a whore? Five years ago I was in a similar situation. Supported a girl half my age, paid her way through college, helped her get a car. Eventually she moved in with me. I continued to support her. Eventually we got married. I still support her! At what point did she cease being a whore? As you may guess, I hate that label (although I laugh at the "lying, thieving whore" refrain).
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Here, Maybe I can help with the whole whore golddigger situation... A woman - has boobies and a vagina A tramp - uses these to get what she wants A golddigger - wants money A prostitute - engages in only sexual relations for money A whore - only does it for the money I'd say if she cares for the man in the slightest, she is not a whore and if most the time spent together is not sexual, she not a prostitute, and if she genuinely goes out of her way for the guy, she's not even a goldigger. It's all about attitude. Anyone can be a whore if you
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    The line can get blurry at times.When and where does "helping" become payment for services rendered ? Who here hasn't helped out someone in need ? I have a friend who calls Hooters "soft core prostitution."
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Also thread would be incomplete without: [view link]
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Am I a sugar daddy? I support a half dozen young girls--one lap dance at a time.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "The line can get blurry at times. When and where does "helping" become payment for services rendered? Who here hasn't helped out someone in need?" I think the Line is permanently blurred. But it depends, I suppose, on your own opinion & feelings.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Honestly, if it helps her deal with the situation by thinking of what I give her as "helping out" rather than quid pro quo payment, why do I give a shit? Seriously, am I supposed to demand complete intellectual honesty from her? She undoubtedly *knows*; I don't see any reason to rub her face in it.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I bring Domino brand with me if they want sugar
  • Jackmd
    13 years ago
    When I was in college, there was one girl who lived on campus her freshman year but that summer moved in with a forty-six year old very wealthy businessman in town. She invited me to their house for several parties and it was clear that they were playing house. He paid her way through college, provided room and board, and bought her very nice car. I saw her a year and a half after we graduated and asked her if she was still living with the guy. She said no she moved to another city to a job. She still had the car though. I wonder.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I had one that I supported for awhile. She gave great uncovered BJ's. When they got lousy, I got rid of her.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I'm supporting my ass and I will give myself a bbhj! So am I a prostitute ????
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    theres nothing grey about it, if they are having sex because the dude pays or supports them, they are prostitutes. theres also nothing wrong with it as long as everyone involved is consenting.
  • idaho_75
    13 years ago
    I rate that as just golddigging. There are many women who marry not for love or looks, but for financial stability. It is the same sort of situation, only the contract is less binding.
  • idaho_75
    13 years ago
    I rate that as just golddigging. There are many women who marry not for love or looks, but for financial stability. It is the same sort of situation, only the contract is less binding.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    Lol juice, bbhj! Reminds me of the saying (suitable for a facebook status update) Sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    I know a girl that lost her job and has guy paying her bills. They been to gather 12 years is that prostitution. How about if they have a kid to gather? That makes a difference I guess to. Look a man is going to spend more money on a woman than any bill, has been my experience. So what he wants and gets is his call. I have a $390 corvette payment and spend $1k on woman. A woman's bills can run any where over $2k. So if you want a hot woman this gives you an idea of the money to be spent. Have a couple kids and see how far $1k gets you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion