tuscl

SOCIAL MEDIA INFO

10inches
Florida
Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:33 AM
why in the hell would anyone give a stripper their twitter, facebook or email info much less their phone number? are you just asking to be exposed for the pervert that you are ?? keep reading discussions where dancers contact someone directly to ask for money or a hookup. how stupid is that ?? might as well give them your address and house key so that thug boyfriends can come over and clean your place out !!!

31 comments

• CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Well, I'm glad Founder stopped his flirtation with Facebook.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Because I'm not a crook, everyone knows my hobby, and I vet a dancer before each piece of personal info is given out.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I have numerous e-mail addresses, one of which is exclusively for casual communication with strippers. I use a particular computer (which I am sure is polluted) and a different ISP for all this. I accept strippers' phone numbers but I do not hand out my own. Two girls have attained a level of trust with me so that I am comfortable with different levels of communication with them. That trust has not yet been abused. All that texting, twitter, facebook, blah blah blah stuff has no part in my life.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I don't have any social media accounts. I have no interest in them. As for the rest, it is a matter of trust. Only two strippers have ever had my phone number and street address. Currently only gridget has this info. There are a couple of others that have my email address. I do not feel threatened by them having it.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Very dangerous for a married guy. Slipped a couple of times and regretted it. Vetted another very carefully and wasn't real comfortable about that--she knew more about me than I did about her. Only thing I knew was where she lived, and of course that changed a few weeks later, as they tend to be nomadic or scofflaws.
  • highlander2973
    13 years ago
    Got one current and one former dancer on my facebook f-list. Have never had a problem.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    +1 to looneylarry for using the word scofflaw which is awesome and not used enough.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    I have one in my real facebook. She was more worried that I would out her than the other way around. I have a few in my "alternate" facebook account. They are pretty good entertainment talking about loser boyfriends and drunk parties at the club. Yes, they are malefactor's (for you FD). I only text with trusted girls.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    Damn it, I ruined it with a misplaced apostrophe.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    f_d, you really know how to butter a guy up. :) Speaking of buttering me up. . .
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    I had to look up scofflaw. :(
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    A fake Facebook account with a Google Voice phone number means I can pretty much give my number out to anybody, without worrying.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    Because I'm not a crook, everyone knows my hobby, and I vet a dancer before each piece of personal info is given out. ^^ bingo! same here, in not ashamed of this hobby.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    lol@GMD vocab related, I wonder what this girl is like in bed --> [view link]
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    damn, a malefactor, too!? I'm enthralled now. lol, larry.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    here she talks about octopuses --> [view link] I like to hear her say octopuses.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I somewhat surprised this is even an issue. But I'm coming at this from the perspective of a single guy, so sure I have several dancers on my facebook and everyone of those in my cell phone contact list also. All the dancers on my FB are rather guarded about their employment. None show any dancer photos or mention what they do. It's all kids and family stuff. But I've seen some of their friends who do post dancer photos....so if someone is even an amateur detective, it wouldn't take much to put the clues together.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Social media - I agree. Phone number- I don't think its a horrible idea. Depends on the dancer you give it to
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Who you calling pervert?
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    I concur that it depends on the dancer you give it to. I've only ever given my email and phone to my (ex?)ATF. Nothing bad to speak of, but the relationship never got as serious as I wanted. Sadly, the situation appears to be disolving after 5 years! :*( Most of my friends know that I club regularly. Only people who aren't in the know about my er.. hobby are family members who I don't want to cause dramma with becasue they are conservative.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    As long as I keep my phone away from my SO....what's the problem? Sounds like the OP is making something outta nothing.
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    hell, thirty dollars will get you a cell no one can trace without some serious government help, and all it costs to set up an email account in some made up name is the time it takes to fill in the online forms. so why not have a cell number and email address you can hand out to any dancer?
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I'm with GMD - I use Google Voice for my phone and I don't have a Facebook page so no worries.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I don't use social media. I don't understand why anyone would reveal EVERYTHING about their lives & movements on a site like Facebook. My current ATF has my phone number & I have hers & I've been to where she lives, but not the reverse.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I communicate with several dancer friends by facebook and email and phone, and I've never had a problem. These are the real facebook accounts with people's friends and families, and so we are discreet and never mention sex. The one advantage of being a single old dude is that I can do what I want. I don't care if anybody finds out that I visit strip clubs and fool around with dancers. As for the thug boyfriends, they may be bigger than me but I bet they're not faster than my Glock.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    If I can fuck and blow my load all over social media then hell I will use it...put if I can't get that than hell no no way : ))
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Fuck Facebook
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    Google voice has saved my bacon in this arena before when things blew up. I have two different google accounts and two numbers. One is my "I don't trust you at all" number. If somebody proves trustworthy, they move up to my main google voice number. No one from the club has my real number.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Man, some of you guys are totally paranoid.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Hey, just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're *not* out to get me...
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    @motorhead: "All the dancers on my FB are rather guarded about their employment. None show any dancer photos or mention what they do." I find it's about 50-50, and I've seen both extremes. Some have no hint that they are strippers, while some proudly display pictures they take of themselves at work.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion