tuscl

Best blow job ever!

Thursday, September 15, 2011 2:29 AM
I just got the best BJ ever sadly not at a strip club but the story is kind of fun. So I work at a head shop these stoner girls come in and wants to get some of the synthetic ganja stuff, we have to call it herbal aroma therapy incenses but the slang term is k2 or spice. Any ways this stoner girl and her friend come in and is looking for a deal on it. First I check their ID's and notice one had a superman wallet and belt. So I tuck it away in my mind. I then proceed to tell them about my standard 10% off per boobie discount and there are 2 of them the next thing I know she is like wait runs out side and grabs 2 more friends. So I get to see 2 very nice sets and 2 decent ones, I give them their stuff and before they leave I point out a superman bong that I just found in the back. The first stoner girl flips out and is like I am totally coming back for that now I really shouldn't go below 50% off with out fear of being fired but seriously I have a college degree I can find another min wage job. They come back and I keep to my word and blam give them 80% off when they came back. Well she comes back in and this time is trying to get more spice off me so I say let em squeeze and play with your boobies and I will give you some. She cant get her tits out fast enough. She comes back in a day or two later and says my bitch friend just broke superman. So I console her with another bobbie grab and freebie. After that i then go in the back and rifle around a lil bit and find another superman bong. So I stash it away and wait. She comes back in her and her friend this time let me play with tits. As they are leaving I pull out the bong and show them The bitch friend who broke it comes in from the car and says I got $10 I will give it to you right now, So I respond "$10 and a blow job maybe, " the bitch says "I dont think my girlfriend would like that". I say ,"then I guess you are going to have pay the $95 for it" Cute stoner girl comes back in a day or two later and says I hear my friend wanted to get that pipe. So I tell her yeah for $10 bucks! I told her $10 bucks and a blow job maybe. Her response is dead serious "Ok, I'll take you up on that deal" so I set up a time and bam Best blow job of my life, I am sure if my boss finds out he will make me pay for the pipe or fire me but it was totally worth it! and she can keep the $10 The worst part is I cant share this story with my co workers. So I am telling you guys please tell your stories of fun times. or give me advice on how to make this more regular.

16 comments

• surgin
    13 years ago
    this is tuscl.. how about some details about the BJ?? Deep throat, swallow, facial?? other than that.. you are the MAN!!!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Chick was probably on drugs . . . oh, wait, never mind.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I can report that such an encounter NEVER happened to me during my 45 years in the oil patch.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    This is why I make as many friends that are girls as possible cuz if one of them has a problem or a need if I can fix or fill it I can always charge hj, bj or fs all the time : ) by the way you r the man !
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    I will confirm for steve she did in fact smoke up some spice before some (for surgin) fast 45 degree rotating, all the way to my balls action no swallow (not that i give a shit where my semen ends up). Bare back yes I know but after talking to her and some other reasons I decided wtf, Now I am not getting into a who has a smaller penis argument especially with GMD I would like to believe I am very average. So the term deep throat is probably a non sequitur. I will also say I now understand where the term dick sucking lips comes from. and can confirm yes it reeeeeeeallly does make a difference. And to any high school guys on this web site firstly shame on you! you are underage. and secondly FIND THE STONER CHICKS NOW! If only I knew then.... also is it bad I hope this one breaks too so I can con her into more shenanigans. joe is a bad bad man, and loving every minute of it.
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    Also as an addendum my bosses are greedy assholes, but even they couldn't deny they wouldn't have done the same. And that folks is the ONLY upside to working at a head shop. Ohhh and I forgot she also brought me some real ganja too! Sorry mom and dad but yes I work at a head shop yes I do smoke ganja. No I dont care what you think. 27 years of clean living got me nowhere but in the last 3 I can say I am truly happy. That goes double tonight!
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Heh heh he said head shop!
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Wow, a $10 BJ! Don't be surprised to hear from Bill Clinton real soon...
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    vincemichaels points to the end of the line to Bill Clinton.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Several years ago, I was stsying at my usual hotel in Columbia SC. One morning I ran into a stripper that I knew from the club. She asked me for a ride to a friends house. I really didn't want to but she talked me into it. When we got to the trailer park she asked me to wait for her. She came out 5 minutes later and asked me to drop her off back at the hotel. Damn I had been had but at least I was going in that direction. As soon as we got on the interstate she starts snorting coke. Yeah. I had just taken her to her drug dealer. Pissed me off but I took advantage of the siutation and told her tht I wanted a BJ for my time and trouble. So there I am on I-26 west bound at 65mph with a drug addict/drugs in my car and getting a blow job. It could have been an expensive BJ if we had gotten stoped. We learn from our mistakes.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    it seems like a majority of strippers smoke marijuana.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Shadow, what song was playing on the radio?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Ct - I don't remember but it could have been "The Jailhouse Rock". lol.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Should have kicked her ass out shadowcat.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    He shot his load, the end
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    Ahh but now with the drugs and addicts in the car getting a very public BJ does up the excitement level.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion