tuscl

Learning how to be a stripper

mjx01
Aspiring Global Hound
Wednesday, September 14, 2011 6:49 PM
This is mostly aimed at our dancer friends here: how did you learn how to do you job? And I don't mean how did you learn to spin around on a pole. I mean, how did you learn the art of the sale? How did you learn how to handle the inter-personal 'interactions'? Thanks!

15 comments

• Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I was trained in a extremely strict manner.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    I watched. I listened. I made friends with the older, more experienced dancers who would have me sit with them and their customers. It took me a bit to learn, but I smoothed my approach out eventually. It`s a continual process, learning this trade
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Having a Mentor I believe helps. It is better than being thrown into the "deep end" & having to swim right away.
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    I had way too much to say without clogging up your thread, so I posted it here: [view link] Advice for new girls in the industry from a Bouncer/Host's point of view.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I agree with Alucard. My mentor was a man and he gave meaning to the phrase "If you ain't first, you're last". (Thanks Reece Bobby) I think not being thrown into the "deep end" helped tremendously.
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    A lot of times, in my experience anyway, its sink or swim...
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    It ain't rocket science!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    But sucking cock is an art form they should take classes
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Thanks to all for the responses! at leat the serious ones anyway
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Mjx01- when I get time, ill give you a more thorough response through pm. It would interest you
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    the one thing that has helped me the most is great customer service skills and always being a sweet gentlewoman.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    You're welcome again Damn it I should charge for this great advice
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @Stiletto: Tease.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    @Stiletto: looking forward to it!
  • perryellis
    13 years ago
    @stiletto yea whats up with that, there is no secrets here. Would luv to see that msg as well. Btw is that pic icon a picture of you? Either way, looks hot!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion