tuscl

Ever considered flirting with a waitress in a strip club?

I usually don't even think about this since my eyes are usually focused elsewhere. Anyway in one club I noticed one waitress who asked me if I needed anything looked pretty good. I never bought anything but she kept coming back throughout the night. I'm wondering if she was just new or if she was going out of her way to ask me. You guys ever consider flirting with a waitress?

16 comments

• casualguy
    18 years ago
    I'll point out, some of the dancers in the club I was in definitely do know how to flirt. I guess that's the biggest reason I was ignoring the waitresses. Competition for attention... I like that.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Pardon my sarcasm. I thought it was generally understood that strip club waitresses are notorious for repeatedly asking if you want to order a drink when it's obiouus you don't. BTW, I'm pro-flirting.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Nothing wrong with flirting a little bit. Besides if you can't have a little fantasy in a strip club, you're in the wrong place.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    As a guy, I believe we're constantly wondering what's under the hood or clothes so to speak. There could be a nude dancing girl on stage and we're watching the cleavage of the partially clothed girl or waitress walking by. I think some dancers could learn a thing or two from some waitresses who know how to flirt.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    And, Shadow, to carry THAT a little further--why do we pay so much more attention to the boobs on the girl with the low cut blouse, rather than to those on the girl who has no blouse on in the first place?
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Chandler, lighten up. I didn't say she was trying to get in my pants. I titled this topic about flirting. I think a waitress may be doing a bit of that or at least trying to get your attention to remember her next time if only one particular waitress keeps asking if you need anything throughout the entire night when I rarely ever order anything from a waitress at that club. I also move about the club many times throughout the night. Maybe she was just new and didn't know that I rarely order anything. Maybe I noticed a smile on her face when she asked me about the 6th or 7th time. Anyway I didn't mind and thought this might be an interesting topic. I might even start ordering drinks from her next time. I think flirtation works even if it's a waitress doing a bit of it to pick up extra tips.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Book Guy: I was commenting on the opening message, not yours. Sorry, I should have indicated that.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Chandler: I didn't mean to say it made any sense! I just meant, that was what my subconscious unwittingly DOES TO me! :)
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I flirt with young pretty waitresses everywhere, not just in strip clubs. My ATF went back to waitressing after she quit dancing, and she always referred to it as flirting for a living. She later did a tour waitressing in a strip club and made more money there than most of the dancers made (which pissed them off royally but that's another issue) because she was such a good flirt. Flirting increases waitresses' incomes and they all known it.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Male psychology is such a strange thing. How many guys have craned their necks looking _around_ a substantially nude dancer in order to gawk at the substantially fully clothed waitress? We always want what we can't have, don't we?
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    When a waitress keeps asking you if you want a drink, that means she wants to get in your pants? Um, okay.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I oddly think of the waitresses as "more accessible" than the dancers. I know the dancers don't want me as a boyfriend. But strangely, the fact that the waitresses are acting nice but aren't in cheap slutty outfits somehow suggests to me subconsciously that they are the ones I might actually GET somewhere with.

Hah ... just an old fool's fantasy ...
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    Oh, always. Sometimes, they are better looking than the dancers. One of my old favorite clubs would have the waitress show you her tits if you tipped her enough. Of course, they had to put an end to that practice. I never had an OTC experience with one, tho.
  • komey1970
    18 years ago
    Definately. Especially one that was a former dancer there. It can be beneficial if the waitress decides to become a dancer - you can be a favorite customer quicker.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    The main club I visit is most always for the bartender. If I don't see her car, I don't stop.
  • DB Cooper
    18 years ago
    Does the Pope wear a funny hat?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion