Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Discounts

Clubber
ClubberVIP95472

Florida

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Someone mentioned discounts in another topic. Most every business gives "Senior" discounts. Anyone ever heard of a club doing so? I believe I would frequent a club that did, as long as they didn't have senior dancers. :)

Replies (5)

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

When I turned 60, I told my dancer friends that they now had to give me dances at half price. They just laughed.

Profile picture for ohioman
ohioman
•

Crazy Horse in Brook Park Ohio offers 2 free dances ... for kids under 21. Should I bring my grandson there and have him ask the strippers to give the dances to grandpa?

Profile picture for dudeanonymous
dudeanonymous
•

Try pulling out your AARP card when you pay the cover and see what happens. Worth a shot.

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

Crazy Horse in Brook Park Ohio offers 2 free dances ... for kids under 21.

^^ ya but i believe 18-20yr olds pay an excessive cover charge so the dances really aren't free.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Yeah I also saw that Crazy Horse advertisement out on their billboard down the street from Amber's cabaret. I believe they are free table dances not VIP.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement