tuscl

VIP

10inches
Florida
Sunday, September 11, 2011 8:25 PM
what is the tipping point that finally convinces you to take a dancer to VIP?

17 comments

• 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    Most frequently, I assess the dancer's appearance and personality at my table or stageside. Assuming she passes the initial review, I'll take her for one or two songs in the regular LD area. If she give a decent amount of grinding PLUS some GFE moves (kissing, ears, neck, nipples) PLUS she allows some contact on her body, that will earn a VIP invite. Having said that, occasionally a girl will get the VIP invite directly after the stage or table meeting. That has produced some good VIP sessions, and a couple of memorably bad ones, leaving me saying "I spent $150 for THIS?"
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Depends on how physically "Friendly" she is initially & my GUT feeling. And, of course, does she do the Xtras I want!
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    nerd moment... it's a nonlinear combination of attractiveness, personality, and milage. milage has a big influence but that also has to be wieghted against milage availability.
  • RocStarsky
    13 years ago
    When she says, "I will suck your dick then fuck it and let you come in my mouth."
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    when she says any things goes
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    I usually look around and compare her to the rest of the field and try to determine two things: out of all the girls here, is this the one that I'd take to VIP? And is we go, will it be worth the cost? All the SS aside, you have to have a gut feeling that she is not just promising a bunch of nothing. Usually it is the easy-going lack of desperation and the GFE touches. And the body movement, grace, coordination--if she is a good dancer, then she has good spatial sense and body awareness. Good conversation, a little saucy, balanced, a good head on her shoulders. I have taken a few bimbos to VIP, but they had all the other pieces. I am careful in buying clothes, cars, and other products, so I certainly don't rush into it. I make sure that the girl has all of these things, and I need to be sure. If there is anything that causes me to pause, then I'll not go. And many times I have realized that there wasn't a single girl on shift at the time that met the standards, so I didn't go. So the trip that night was just to watch, have a couple of drinks, and maybe get a little from floor dances and stage tips. Batting .300 is still very good.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Yeah, when she offered to suck my dick. If I am going to leave the club with a hard on I have no interest in shelling out CR/VIP money. This is why most of my money is spent on OTC activities with dancers.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    The otherwise spot on Mr. Rock's comments notwithstanding, VIP/CR *is* for sex, and that's pretty much the only thing that'll get me to pay for it.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I'm with Looney on this - I only go VIP if I feel compelled by the right woman. I don't worry about it if I don't find her, as I can have a great time out on the main floor, which is most of the time. If I do go, it's because there's that something about a dancer I can't resist, usually involving her personality in addition to physical charms. It might be a little sass, coyness, intimate hugs/ear nibbling, etc. I also look for straight-forward honesty without the hustle.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @rod: "I also look for straight-forward honesty without the hustle." Hell, what're you doing in a strip club, then. :)
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    gmd - Good point. I've been pleasantly surprised on a few occasions, though - finding a nice girl who's pretty, fun, and up-front. To your point, it doesn't happen often in an SC, but when a gem does pop up, I'm there with my pants and wallet open.
  • DUSA
    13 years ago
    well a lot depends on the clubs VIP as all VIPs are not created equal. That is where TUSCL comes in to give you an idea of the art of the possible. Interaction with dancer at stage and table side to judge the personality. I personally love a good sales pitch that is a bit touchy feely. If they are stand offish when you try to touch or caress then that kills it.
  • johnbrwon001
    13 years ago
    If it's a dancer whose face and body I'm really into then that can make make up for less than spectacular lap dance skills but usually it's based on how intimate the dancer is and once her mouth gets going on my nipples, chest, stomach and my own mouth then a trip to the more private areas with longer face time is pretty much given.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    As the objective is to get a customer to spend, try a single dance first. Chances are if the girl offers more she'll make it known to you. Or, she may come back around later on if she can't find business elsewhere. Bottomline: haste makes waste.
  • AnonymousJim
    13 years ago
    There are two factors that I've begun to take into account with regard to VIP: 1. Time of Year 2. Services Offered I live in basically a no-extras part of the world, so VIP here is something that is basically reserved for my official "birthday gift for myself" trip and that's it. I will usually try and reward a dancer who's been friendly to me or has enjoyed my company if I do that. If more was available, I'd do more, but it just isn't offered around here a lot. Otherwise, though, I have generally found I get just as much, if not more, out of three or four good LDs in a row as I do from going somewhere more private, probably because the LD areas around here are all pretty private, anyway. In other areas, I will go for it if I think I'm going to get something worthwhile out of it because money goes farther in other areas.
  • sauternes
    13 years ago
    Unfortunately I will occasionally head back to VIP with a dancer prior to finishing my usual screening procedure if I've imbibed to much. Doesn't generally work out as well on the mileage:cost ratio ...
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    You just have to feel that "vibe". With practice you just know (without knowing) before you go what will and what won't. It's kind of a Zen thing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion