tuscl

No-so-great Moment in a Hound's Road Trip

Reserved a pretty nice hotel via the internet before departure. Arrived and checked in mid-afternoon and then dashed over to the club to catch the day shift. The club was awesome (review has been submitted). Needless to say, I got home very late last night. I was awoken very early this morning (well, early for a club hound -- normal for other people) by seemingly 20 12 year old boys running up and down the halls and no adult supervisory voice to be heard. Aye! Have a little courtesy for a hound!!! I foresee a mid-afternoon nap this day.

8 comments

• harrydave
    13 years ago
    Yes, I had a great routine going in Phoenix during a succession of business trips. Work 8 to 5. Sleep 5 to 8. Club 8 to whenever. The nap was essential.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I LOVE Naps! I can sleep any time, any place. Enjoy your Saturday!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Next time, CT, open the door, point your flame thrower at the brats and let loose !! Nothing like crispy critters !!
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Naps are for women and grandpa.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I've spent the night a few times with my current fave, and when we're done, with the first round, we'll take a nap. When she wakes up, she's generally even hornier than the first time; she generally wakes *me* up to go again.

So yeah, naps are good. :)
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    All my life I have made do with about 4 hours of sleep each day. It gave me a head start in business being able to work longer hours than my competitors. Even at my advanced age (62) I still sleep very little.

So, I have to disagree with you, george. Naps are a costly waste of productive work time.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Who said it was unproductive? It gives me a chance to recover, and her a period of increasing horniness, culminating in another go 'round for both of us. I'd say that's pretty damned productive.

'Course, you younger guys, and you older guys who've managed to avoid back injuries and stay in shape may feel differently, but from where I stand, it wasn't too awful long ago that I was tuckered out for a couple of *days* after one nut. This is definitely an improvement. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    And naps all cuddled up with soft, warm, cushy *girl* are a pleasure all by themselves. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion