tuscl

Sacre Bleu!

I wandered by and remembered the password!!! Funny thing is, when I clicked on my profile it said "last seen July 2011". HUH?!? I haven't been around since Founder integrated Facebook (was that last February?) Anyways ...

I see the blog section is gone so I will have to write here. (Why did the blog section disappear?)

Earlier tonight I was wolfing my way through a Mickie D's large fry enroute to my last appointment when the customary indigestion ramped up 10x. Added were hiccups, burping, and the sensation that if I had another bite I may well have needed the Heimlich maneuver. Thought seriously about pulling over but was running late. So I pressed on... Somehow the unusual dining experience got me to reflecting, on the drive back home, and what came to mind was I hadn't been to strip club in ages. So, to satiate the interest I wandered back to TUSCL to check up on things.

Good to see the intelligentsia is intact -- I recognize many user handles. Surfed the club reviews and things seem to be little changed. One exception being the former VIP booths at Bogart's are apparently gone.

Hope all has been well with everyone.

CT (or CTQ if you're Canadian, lol)

Off to answer my messages now...

8 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
    welcome back ;-)

i believe the blogs were removed because they were basically a variation of discussions or articles.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    So...., gurgling guts caused by Rotten Ronnie's swill somehow brought tuscl and its regulars back to your mind? We are complimented, I think???????
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Welcome back.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Welcome back Ctqwerty.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Welcome Back.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Thanks all.

Yeah, I know its an odd tale. I don't even eat much McDonald's anymore. I'll eat even less now after that experience. Wasn't fun. At all.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I have enjoyed your reviews especially on the Columbus and Detroit clubs.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    yeh I gave up on McD's long ago once I realized I'm not in college anymore, I can afford better food now, and every time I ate there I felt like shit soon thereafter. Can't give up on taco bell though.heheheDOH!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion