tuscl

"Your man is here”

Saturday, September 3, 2011 4:45 AM
My favorite was in the dressing room when I arrived at the club. When she joined me, she said another dancer had come in and told her, “your man is here.” Then she slipped her arms around my neck, pulled me tight, and whispered in my ear, "so I guess that makes me your woman." Yeah, I know it's silly, but it was still music to a PL's ears, and I couldn't help grinning foolishly when I heard that.

24 comments

• bear2k
    13 years ago
    You're right, it does sound like music to a persons ears when they are told something like that. Or, it says you spend WAY too much time there. It reminds me of an episode of "Cheers" where someone stopped at the bar for the first time in decades. He was commenting on all the changes in the bar. The third or forth thing was how the one wall used to be panelling. Someone asked which wall, yhe guy said "over there behind Norm". Norm was just sitting there, didn't even acknowledge it.
  • pastmyprime2
    13 years ago
    Hearing that, I would think "Yep. she's my woman for the next half hour and until this $150 is gone. And I'd still have the same smile on my face. If I wasn't willing to pay the money for her time, I wouldnt be there.
  • 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    Good if you like consistency, bad if you like variety. Once you carry that "her man" label, good luck getting the attention of other interesting, qualified, young lovelies.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I prefer your cock is here
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    So steve229, does she ever wear a cheerleader's outfit. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Steve, I know exactly how you feel. When my current fave and I were just getting started, the bartender at he club would make that very same "your man" announcement back in the dressing room. I always wondered how she knew which of her men it was, since she was reasonably popular at the club. Probably didn't care. :) She did, on more than one occasion, drop whoever she was with to come sit with me, though, even once coming out of the VIP buck naked, in a non-nude club, to tell me how long she'd be, and ask if I could wait. Yes, this is the girl with whom I'm currently in a rut. If that's pathetic loser-dom, I'll take it. :))
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I've had the “your man is here” announcement made to my ATF a couple of times recently. But she did not say to me, "so I guess that makes me your woman". But I did have her undivided attention for a long time.
  • Larry_A
    13 years ago
    I had a situation like that once had dancer who i often met for Private Dances at the club sometimes OTC and once i came in she wasnt there so i got a private dance from some other chick who was extra touchy feely. I get a text a few hours later after i had left the club from the the dancer who I met on a semi regular basis and she was all uptight about it me seeing the other girl in the club. Apparently the bartender who was her friend gave her the details. In my opinion i think its unattractive for a dancer to act like civilian chicks getting attached and uptight about things like that. That is part of the reason we go to clubs anyway.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Some of you guys really need to get lives.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "In my opinion i think its unattractive for a dancer to act like civilian chicks getting attached and uptight about things like that" Well I guess if they're going to act that way, then sex should be free! Just as it is with a civilian chick. (Yes I know it is NOT really "Free" with a civilian woman)
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Yes there are too many lying thieving whores at these clubs
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I have a life. This is part of it. Maybe not as large a part as posts here would imply, but a not insignificant part.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I agree w/ 3LeggedMan. When I first started clubbing, being referred to as "her woman" was a big compliment to me - that is until I gave up the whole ATF thing and decided to go for variety. Then the phrase wasn't so much fun anymore.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    At my favorite club, I heard one of my dancers saying to me "that's my boy" I found it to be as bit funny.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    The good feeling you get when she announces she is "your woman" probably arises because you are not just there for the sexual thrill. It's probably a bit of self deception, but we like to think we are valued and have some sort of emotional bond with the girl. Lookin' for love in all the wrong places...
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    @harrydave: "It's probably a bit of self deception" Ya think? Does the fact that you are paying give it away?
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    Enjoy the rush while she helps herself to your wallet. I had an atf like that once when I was a SC newbie. She was an experienced hustler. One evening after about $500 in dances in VIP with her on the way out she asked me to buy her a $75 outfit. Like a sailor in a trance I bought it for her. She had me under quite a spell - would call me at work near quitting time "its your girlfriend calling honey....." Once during some dances she told me how she had been cheerleader in HS and then said "just think you have a cheerleader girlfriend and I am your date tonite......"
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    $500 HUNDRED dollars worth of dances? holy crap, you should take me along with you to one of the Houston SC's, Player11 :)
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    ." Once during some dances she told me how she had been cheerleader in HS and then said "just think you have a cheerleader girlfriend and I am your date tonite......" @Player11 - PM me her name and number if you still have it!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    WOOHOOO, steve229 !! LOL
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    "Your man is here."="Your ATM is here."
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    There is a great scene in the book/movie "The Godfather" where Tom Hagen,the family's "consigelere" (not certain of spelling)says to Sonny "It's not personal,it's business. "All of us would do well to remember that.Far fewer disappoaintments and misunderstandings
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    @John: nice. I would further add that the Corleone's certain had more morals than most strippers do.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    I admit that I'm a PL, so the 'my woman' comment would make my day. But in all seriousness, JB's 'your man' = 'your atm' comment is the most accurate of all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion