tuscl

Is it really a fantasy?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
The ladies[sic] on the pink site tell you that they are just selling a fantasy. We know that some are selling more than that. But I guss that depends on your definition of a fantasy.

If you go looking for love in the wrong places, then finding it in a strip club, it is probably a fantasy come true.

If you go looking for sex in a strip club and find it, then it is not a fantasy. You found what your were looking for and it was/is real.

Do expectations play into it? If you are just looking for eye candy and maybe a little nice conversation, then your fantasy has come true. If you are looking for sex and find it your fantasy has come true.

But If your are regularily getting what you seek, is it still a fantasy?

20 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Nope. What I, and many others here, do in clubs may be a fantasy for some, it could probably be a reality for them as well, without much effort.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Fantasy is torturing yourself with your SC memories when you are living the delights of northern bush camps.

As george says, reality is doing what I do in SCs (though not with Mr.microdong's regularity).
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    To be honest, it hasn't been actually *in* a club where the real action happens for me lately. For five or six months now, I haven't gotten even gotten a BJ in a club, just a few lappers here and there.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    I thought the seats felt less crusty these days...
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Doc, that wouldn't have been me anyways. I leave mine in the rubber, and dispose of it properly. :)
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    They make rubbers that small?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Yeah, as a matter of fact, they do. I still only have to roll it down about half way, and hold it on, but what's a guy gonna do? The alternatives are...unacceptable.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    No.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    It's no fantasy of mine. And I think the girls at that site say that to make them feel better about what they're really selling.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    The day job could be the fantasy.
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    In some clubs it's all smoke and mirrors and the Fantasy that one of these days you may get to go farther with the hot dancer in front of you who you are feeding a lot of money to. In other clubs there is no Fantasy, but the expectation that in addition to to leaving the club lighter in the wallet everything you are looking for and then some will occur.

The only Fantasy in such clubs is that the great time you are having is because of your rugged good looks and great personality and not the money in your wallet. Some dancers are very good at portraying this fantasy, but these types of dancers don't do much for me. Usually because they try too hard to make it feel like a fantasy rather than just going at it with enthusiasm.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I get more than my share of action ITC, but I still think of it as a "fantasy" experience.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    If the dancer gives the customer what they want, be it mouth, pussy, or heart, then it's not a fantasy.

As you know, I think it should be a fantasy. Stripping should be showbusiness and hooking ...and that's not to say a girl can't do both.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Damn phone! Let me try that again...

If the dancer gives the customer what they want, be it mouth, pussy, or heart, then it's not a fantasy. If she ultimately withholds anything and leaving it a mystery, then it's fantasy!

As you know, I think it should be a fantasy. Stripping should be showbusiness and hooking should be hooking ...and that's not to say a girl can't do both.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I don't care that much about fantasy. I just want to see and experience the hot girls. For guys who want fantasy, the dancers can make up stories.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    If you've ever said, "I have a real connection with my ATF," or words to that effect, then I submit you've bought into the "fantasy" at some level, regardless of what you're getting.

Ah, except for you, HarryDave.
  • how
    13 years ago
    If a dancer is just wanting to tease, that's her choice, and I have no say in the matter, of course. I just won't give her any money, because I won't choose to get any dances from her.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    If she's teasing she's a stripper, if she's giving she's a whore. If you think either one of them would do it for free it's a fantasy. It's really not that complicated.
  • SharkyRick
    13 years ago
    Great philosophical question, Shadowcat. For me, SC trips are for the fantasy and entertainment. I'm not a SC regular. I like to binge with several clubs over a long weekend. It is the fantasy that so many beautiful young women are willing to spend such time with a haggard goat like me that I seek. It's a break from reality. I binge two or three times a year as mini-vacations to get away from hectic real world. That is just my take. Everyone goes with a different mission.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Yeah, I guess I broke through the supposed barrier between fantasy and reality. But I wasn't fantasizing about what might happen. John Lennon said, "Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans." (incredibly ironic for him to have said that, considering his fate).

I think in another thread I recommended guys leave their fantasies at the door before they enter a club. There is nothing worse than having your preconceived notions destroy your enjoyment. Shut off the whiny asshole in your head!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion