tuscl

Still on the DL

I did some yard work a few days back and developed a nasty case of poison ivy on my hands, forearms, legs. . .and, yes, crotch. I thought that I had washed my hands frequently, but I forgot to wash my forearms. I also think that I had scratched my package through my clothes a few times, but it must have been enough to affect it. Then, the more you scratch and rub, the more it itches. A grinding lapper would have turned me into hamburger. So I try to think of other things. And no boobies. They ought to refine that shit and use it as a military weapon.

20 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    More likely excessive jacking off caused the blisters on your hands. :)
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Believe me, no jacking off at all. Feels like somebody gave me a condom lined with napalm.
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    Try some Aveeno bath. It will help the itching and soothe the irritated skin. That is what the recommend for chicken pox and when kids get poison ivy or oak.

mrs m00tpoint
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Drink lots of alcohol, you won't feel nuthin!!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Buy a goat!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Ouch !!
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Try lemon juice.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Go see your Dr.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    Oatmeal bath with cocoa butter afterwards. You'll smell delicious and the oatmeal soothes the irritation.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    TMFingI
  • Ironcat
    13 years ago
    Had a bad case of poison oak and only soaking in epsom salt baths and calamine lotion made it better. The worse part was that I ran into the roommate of an ex-girl friend who I always wanted to boink and she was drunk on Ouzo. She was all over me but my dick looked like raw meat so I had to pass. Never got the opportunity again - oh well......
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    When I was golfing (badly), got case of poison ivy a couple times from searching for my ball in the rough. That helped convince me to quit golf, and put the money towards visiting strip clubs instead. So far, no more poison ivy.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    Ivydry from CVS has worked for me, but never in such a tender area.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I got itchy just reading your post, LL.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    Need a hand scratching LP?
  • SammyGold
    13 years ago
    Get in the shower with the water as hot as you can stand it and aim it right on the rash for as long as you can stand. I swear it felt better than sex in a masochistic kind of way. Even after the poison ivy was gone, the feel of superhot water on the same spot gave me chills for months
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Good advice, all. Except Sammy's. The prescription steroids are slowly knocking it out, but the 'roid rage is too much. (Just kidding.) This must be what it is like when you are 85 and sitting around and reminiscing about the asses you tapped years ago. I'm already scheduled to go over to fetish_dancer's place for an oatmeal bath and then she's going to apply the cocoa butter. :)
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    Damn straight.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    "You'll smell delicious. . ." [Swoon.]
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    lol runrdude
    that depends....how do you look in a g-string? ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion