tuscl

Cat fight

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Athens GA police officers responded to a fight between six dancers at Topper's International Showbar about 3 a.m. Sunday, according to a report.

The fight began when one of the dancers hit another with a hairbrush during an argument, bruising her face, police said. The woman with the hairbrush then fought with four other dancers, leaving them with bruised faces, contusions and broken noses, according to the report. She also threatened to threatened to kill several of the dancers' children, police said.

When police arrived, the woman told them that the club's bouncers held her down while the other dancers punched her in the stomach. She also told the club's owner that she had been drinking, according to the report.The club's management had the woman banned from the club for a period of two years. Officers also told the other dancers and club employees to "obtain restraining orders as necessary," according to the report.

5 comments

• sinclair
    13 years ago
    This is why clubs need to do more oil wrestling and jello wrestling. There are hatreds and rivalries in the dressing room that could make for some good fighting.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    FOXY BOXING is another outlet for them. But I have seen them and was not turned on.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Guys solve things by going outside and punching each other-not females-it only makes things worse. Not that I would be opposed to oil wrestling.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I worked at a few sc's in Atlanta years back. And broke up many cat fights. The way we seteled the issuse between the girls. Was to give the girs a choice a boxing mach or they fired. Most od the girsl choes the boxing mach. But I agree with shadow & sinclair
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Stayed at a Holiday Inn in Norman, Oklahoma a while back that had mud wrestling. It was great! Don't know if I was all that turned on, but it was hilarious.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion