tuscl

Christal photo and more...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Trust me guys. You won't be dusappointed.

http://www.topshelfent.com/femaledancers…

15 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    dayum she is looking fine
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    What, no cheerleader costume?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    steve - From her TUSCL page "Your experience will be the ultimate fantasy. If you have a specific fantasy in mind, call the club and have them get in touch with me. Fantasies are my specialty :)."
  • percy
    13 years ago
    She danced for me on Thursday and she was incredible. Let's just say she let me do some things with her that you usually can't get away with unless you have built up a great report with someone over time. Her dances were so good that I gave her 2 20's after the two dances and she looked at me and said "that was only two dances." Most girls that ever go that extra mile are usually asking for an extra tip. I can't wait to hear about her VIP's whenever someone has a report!!!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Mighty nice.
  • jepello
    13 years ago
    Yes she is definately fine! Thanks for the introduction Shadowcat, I'll be returning first chance I get.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    shadowcat,

Tell her that there is serious money to be made in Alberta SCs. Certain PLs in Alberta have been known to get foolish with a hot dancer!!
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i think you just told her art.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Mighty fine. I like'm tall. Does she have breast implants? I hope not, but a couple of the pics look like she might...
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    Let's see, Hotlanta is only 300 miles away..... I need to find a race there.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I think I am in love. I need to find a reason to go to Atlanta ... and soon.
  • Christal
    13 years ago
    Hi guys,

Thanks for all of the kind coments. To answer one of the questions, I do have implants. I wasn't blessed with the perfect girls LOL!!

As for giving me extra tips for play, well ... I have to say it would mean a lot if you did. I have some astronomical tax & hospital bills that I have to tKe care of as soon as possible. Other than the dNcin being my fantasy, this is the other reason for the doing this type of job. So please be generous & you will not regret it.

Oh ... Before I forget, please be caful as to what you post here. Being descreat is extrely important.

Thanks guys,

Christal

Have a great night guys
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Christal, very nice photos. The profile picture positively presents a perfectly proportioned posterior!
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I think I'm in love.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    nice .. lacey ad christina were pretty good looking as well

i have a ton of family in atlanta but never get time to myself..i got my cousins wedding in october. lets see if i can get out
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion