Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A Shilll?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Makes me want to take a trip to the Pink Pony before the law changes! And bring some glasses!

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Does sound like fun.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Hmmmm. Just read that before I go out to check things on the rig.

Thanks??????? a whole bunch for the post, shadowcat. (farmerart says as he grinds his teeth and wanders outside screaming and shrieking in frustration).

Profile picture for looneylarry
looneylarry
•

Kind of sad that I can get more information from the affidavits in the case than from any reviews from the veteran TUSCLers. The article had a warning that the affidavits were graphic, so of course I had to read them. Don't know why they included the stuff about the beer buckets--did they not have a liquor license? I liked the forehead to the tip of the nose move.

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

after reading the affidavits of the investigators(?), my only thought is tough job but somebody has to do it. rolleyes

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

So what's the big deal? Sounded pretty tame to me. I mean, nobody got his dick sucked.

Profile picture for runrdude
runrdude
•

FA - I see a binge in your future...

Profile picture for creepshow
creepshow
•

The affadavit made it move.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement