tuscl

Golden Showers, Scat, And Moose Penises - A New Low For tuscl?

I chortled mightily at lunch when I browsed tuscl, and I am laughing as I browse again having shut down for the day for supper. I am guilty of the moose penis offering (it was intended merely to needle georgmicrodong). But to see that post in concert with the other stuff that has been posted today is purely hilarious.

My question is posed to shadowcat and other tuscl lifers.

12 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
    art, you forgot the placentas.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Missed that post, troop.

Sheesh..........
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    About as low as I've seen in my almost 11 years. Just checked, 11 next month.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    You can never account for what people find funny.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    You intended to "needle" me? Is that a crack about my size?

Sheesh!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I think that it shows that we have about maxed out on stripper topics and are grasping for straws to keep the dialog going. Also a good laugh never hurt anyone.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Semi-seriously. Lately, there has been what I would classify as perv posts. It seems we are being prompted to describe sexually bizarre or extreme situations. ("Have you ever gotten a two-on-one lap dance from a woman and a goat?") And I think it is by guys who spend way more time online than they do in any strip clubs.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Are we out of out of stripclub topics and ideas and now left with frat house gross out humor?
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    I was just trying to find the line here guys. Cumming in seats, going commando in sweatpants, plastic zippers so you don't tear your scrot when 'Mr. Happy' comes out -- all OK!!

Piss on a dancer -- ok, that's enough.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Doc,

The "line"...
    piss off a dancer, OK.

piss on a dancer, not OK.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    george:

Using the word 'needle' in my post had little to do with your penis size. My brain is too small to understand subtleties like that. I do not like to tax my brain's limited capabilities with such insignificant trivialities. Life is much too short to linger over such minutia. Even spending this tiny amount of time typing this post lessens the abbreviated amount of time I have remaining in my now reduced life expectancy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion