tuscl

Using TUSCL PMs to communicate with dancers.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Been a lot of discussions on here about the use of cell phones, texting, how to avoid letting them know your real stuff, not getting caught by your S/O, etc.

I have used PMs with 3 different dancers. Just this morning I sent one a PM and she answered me back an hour later. Of course this will only work if she knows about your participation on TUSCL.

Antone else ever tried this?

31 comments

• looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Doesn't that require the dancer to have an account on TUSCL?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Of course! I have personally met 6 dancers that have posted on TUSCL but only 3 since PMs were introduced.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    We each have our own way of interacting with dancers. I prefer to keep my private contacts private. I once made the mistake of giving dancers my cell phone and email contacts, only to be hounded to come to the club and buy dances. I get enough spam and junk phone calls and don't need to add to the noise.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Most popular example is judyjudy
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    yes, whatever happened to our favorite judyjudy?
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    I tend to keep my TUSCL life private from the dancers. I have a throwaway cell phone for texting/calling that I keep hidden at work.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    what magicrat said.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I've communicated with dancers via PM, but not for the purpose of meeting up. Yet. I tend to use my Google Voice account as the primary contact mechanism. I don't bother with a burn phone, since I'm not worried about my wife finding out. I've been tem
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I've been tempted to use a burn phone because of...other issues with what I do, just haven't take that step.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    You mother fuckers fascinate me! Please don't stop being you!!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    This would require revealing my double secret Steve229 identity to a dancer...which seems like a colossally bad idea.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    @ Doc_Holliday

"I'm your huckleberry"
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    There are a select few customers that have my real number. No one has seriously abused it yet.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I'm respectful of a customers privacy. I have a lot of customers that give me their numbers and specifically tell me that they are married and not to ever call them unless they called me first. That's fine. I'm not out looking to destroy someone's life. I've got my own life to keep straight.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    This has bad idea written all over it. I really don't want dancers associating me with my TUSCL account and reviews. Don't get me wrong. I LIKE dancer participation on TUSCL. I just don't want some dancer I know equating my TUSCL account with the guy whose lap they are sitting on. Sort of like a restaurant critic trying to maintain anonimity. If you want to PM dancers you know, set up IRC or some other chat tool.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    You know you could always do what I do, instead of handing out numbers or emails or tuscl names, I just carry a spotlight to the hotel parking lot and bast that bitch in the sky with 'DH'. By 2 the strippers should start piling in. Just be sure to turn it off after the first two or three, otherwise you'll have more strippers outside your hotel room than you'll know what to do with!
  • JayMustang
    13 years ago
    I've never had a problem with giving out a regular cell phone number. You guys must find some weird ones lol. Most don't ever use it, and the ones that do only ask me to come in maybe every other week and they certainly don't hound me about it.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Unlike most replies to the OP, I would love to communicate with an Alberta dancer via PMs on tuscl. I have yet to meet a dancer in Western Canada who even knows about tuscl. I am a missionary spreading the tuscl gospel as I make my way through Western Canadian SCs. Dancers are fascinated to be taught the lingo of this hobby and perk right up when I tell them what happens in SCs elsewhere in North America.

Most will say: 'Really? That's just gross! Ewwwwwwww!'.

The occasional gem will respond: 'I could do that'.

BINGO!!
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Never tried PM's here. Interesting thought, but I think I'll stick to texting.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Can anyone explain to me why tuscl would beat other forms of communications? I communicate with them 90% through text, 5% e-mail, 5% social network sites.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    I guess I talk to them on the phone occasionally too, so maybe 85/5/5/5.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    I know dancers really prefer texts, but how do you cover your tracks if you text? Seriously, I'm asking. I know PMs are convenient for us here, but I wouldn't think that dancers would care to use it as a way to communicate.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @looneylarry- the best way to cover your tracks is to delete the text once you've read it. My smartphone has a lock code on it and you can't get into it without the code. Or do what my customers do. They tell me to absolutely, under no circumstances, call them or text them unless they have done it first. After they have contacted me, I have a one hour safe window to respond.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    looney: You can't cover your tracks unless you use a burn phone that you use for nothing else and which can't be traced to you, i.e. you paid cash for it and for your minutes, and never call anybody that you call from your traceable phone.

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Stiletto: That only works if your phone carrier doesn't archives your text messages. I don't know of any who don't do that. :)
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I have alot of incriminating evidence in my cell, which is the reason I never let it leave my side....EVER! I know where it is 24/7, so that the SO never gets 5 feet near it.

In fact, my friends have explicit instructions that the very first thing they must do, should I succumb to an untimely death - is DESTROY MY CELLPHONE!
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @gmd- I was thinking of just the cell phone itself, not the account. I guess its hard to truly hide anything with technology these days.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    lol lopaw. I am in a similar boat except that it is a work Blackberry. However, since I own the company no records go home. Also, my office manager doesn't see anything either as I have an unlimited call plan so the numbers that I call are not listed out in the monthly bill.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I don't know of any Dancer I've ever been with who has revealed a knowledge of TUSCL. And I have never mentioned my posting here to any Dancer. I only give my cell to pretty sure ATF material. None have abused it. Texting is my main communication mode, although I had one ATF who liked to talk on the phone a lot. Not being married means NO Significant Other to worry about.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Yes, the burn phone is probably the only way to go. The current cell phone bill is mailed to the home and I think it will show the phone numbers of the incoming texts. Any repeat numbers or strange numbers will get the wife's radar going. She is already on DEFCON 7, so I don't need that. Since we share the account, I suppose theoretically that she could get access to the content to the text messages.

I have tried to use the joopz site, but my ATF didn't respond. I do think it could meet my needs, I just need to find a dancer that will play.

I just don't think that the typical dancer logs on to TUSCL, thus the use of PMs is probably not practical. And if she is on TUSCL, all the other horn dogs on here will be PMing the hell out of her.

I did give my work number to a dancer once. It was a direct line, with no switchboard operator. But I do think that there was a way anybody in the company could hit a combination (like *34 or something) and could listen in, if they knew I was on the line. The dancer started calling me, but didn't really abuse it. Maybe once every two or three weeks, at about 1 or 2 minutes each. Usually to tell me that she was at work, things were slow, and that I could have her all to myself if I came by after work. The downside was that she did know my real name and where I worked. But I never did get her real name.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    An ATF's position is solidified with me when I know her REAL name.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion