tuscl

hookers on wheels

Sunday, August 21, 2011 6:15 PM
Saw this on my local news station. It seems quite brilliant really, Imagine if you were drunk at a bar and called one of those taxis? How awesomely weird of an experience would that be? [view link]

8 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Sounds like a plan to me.
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    Story says "profits were shared" and that the organizers "recruited" women as young as 19. Sounds more like it was human trafficking to me. Interesting idea, though. Hmm, wonder where they got it? Say, uh ... the last 50 years or so of taxi hookers? It's nothing new, just gone out of vogue thanks to the internet.
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    AHH see I barely remember the time before the internet. So to me it sounded clever and cool. Also sometimes the best ways are the old ways.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    There's a "party limo" driving around Houston. It's orange colored and advertises Drive around with party girls". It had a website painted on, but traffic kept me from getting close enough to write it down.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Taxi!
  • treetopsman
    13 years ago
    I like the story a couple weeks ago about the woman who worked the night shift at Dunkin Donuts hooking on the side during her shift. Of course, cops busted her. Who would think that cops would ever visit a donut shop?
  • treetopsman
    13 years ago
    I like the story a couple weeks ago about the woman who worked the night shift at Dunkin Donuts hooking on the side during her shift. Of course, cops busted her. Who would think that cops would ever visit a donut shop?
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    This was going on in Frisco in the seventies. No taxi, a couple of girls driving around in a regular car soliciting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion