tuscl

Dancers' opinions on customers' opinions

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
So, just out of curiosity, how do some of you dancers feel about the common opinion of dancers as untrustworthy, lying, thieving whores? It seems likely that you don't think it applies to you, so does it bother you to be heaped into that general category, or are you comfortable enough with yourself not to be bothered by it?

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post publicly.

18 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    I think you guys need to stop accepting every wet snatch that drops into your lap. There are good dancers out there, you just have spend a little time looking for them.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    A Dancer doesn't get labeled by me in any sort bad catagory unless she PROVES herself worthy of the label thru her actions. I guess that maintains my status of an outsider, if I'm NOT amoung the common opinion holders!
  • troop
    13 years ago
    well mr microdong, i'm a dancer and i'm as trustworthy, honest, and non-whorelike as mother teresa, remember her?
    now there might have been an exception or two hundred over the last two hundred times i worked in a club but other than that i'm as trustworthy, honest, and non-whorelike as mother teresa, remember her?

so there!
    (signed) just your average trustworthy, honest, and non-whorelike as mother teresa, (remember her?) dancer.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    the previous post was just a little bit of joking.
  • canny
    13 years ago
    Troop, thanks for the laugh! I loved your post.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    i agree 100 percent with what alucard said in his first sentence. personally, i don't consider dancers to be whores, sluts, or anything along those lines.

however, i would imagine that it would be very difficult for a dancer to maintain a relationship, simply because i'd assume that 9 out of 10 guys wouldn't be comfortable with her job.

am i right?

• Book Guy
    13 years ago
    It's just good business.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I'm a 10%er
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    I don't care. I know what I am and state my limits, so you can call me a slut/whore/bimbo till you're blue in the face. /shrug will be my reaction.

:D
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    fuckhead_dancer: "/shrug will be my reaction."

Seems freak out is your more usual reaction if we look back at some of your posts. But, that's okay maybe if you say your reaction will be indifference it will negate all that.

:-)
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Great, another request for posts from this site's pseudo-dancers, lol.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    well mr dugan. as a dancer i find your referal to me and my sisters as pseudo-dancers offensive. i am as anti-pseudo as mother teresa, remember her?
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    Wow, a comment from Douchester *not* about cum! Phenomenal! :P
  • rell
    13 years ago
    all dancers arent whores and sluts.. i do believe they are all freaky.. theres alot of women that cant bring themselves to get naked on stage
    but with me its a innocent until proven guilty but a proceed with caution
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Just idle curiosity on a slow day at work. Yes, Sunday afternoon *was* a work day for me. :)
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I honestly don't care. I have actually worked with plenty of girls that lie and steal..and who are whores. Im not proud of it but I have lied on the job. Not recently, but a few years back I doubt any customer would have called me a prude. I have never stole though. Not intentionally. I hate that.

• Dougster
    13 years ago
    Yes, I have to imagine it's just like dancers bitch to me about how bad other customers are. I know I'm nothing like the other guys. I'm a nice guy, after all. For instance, I only disrespect the 98% of dancers who deserve it. I don't prejudge. They get their chance to prove they are ok. Most will blow it in less than a minute, but whateve. The decent ones I have no problem with.

As for being a perv, well maybe I am, but so what. Many of them are themselves. (I mind grinding on guys dicks until they come for cash? Tell me you ain't got some issues of your own. Please.)

I always respect their boundaries, although, like them, I am free to do business with whomever I choose.

So when they complain about the other customers, I'm just like "must be the likes of those weirdos on TUSCL she is talking about, not a nice guy like me."
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I agree with rell. Women for the most part can be just as horny as guys, but they get labeled "whores" for their sexual desires. Guys who have the same desires are labeled studs or in the case of those of us who pay for it are PL's. Some women just don't have the inhibitions about taking their clothes off. I dated a woman who was not a dancer who had a higher sex drive than me. She wanted all day every day. I was more than happy to oblige, but man she wore me out. I think it's too easy to label and I always try to give the benefit of the doubt until someone shows me differently.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion