tuscl

The Longest Youve Been With A Dancer??

rell
washington dc
Friday, August 19, 2011 11:10 AM
whats the longest lapdance session you have been in with a dancer? mine was almost 2 hours.. i would say 30% of it was talking flirting and eventually exchanging #s..she only charged me $50 for the whole session but i ended up dating that dancer so i dont know if that was actually a good thing lol

15 comments

• GoVikings
    13 years ago
    i've had 1 dancer spend almost 2 hours with me (most of it spent chatting). she pretty much occupied me for the entire time i was there seeing as the club wasn't busy and i was like the only one tipping but the longest lap dance session i've ever had was only two songs...which amounts to about 7 to 8 minutes. i know they have those lap dances you can buy that last 15 minutes, some are 30 minutes, and some are even longer than that ... but unfourtunatley i'm too poor to afford one of those. :(
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    I say 2 hrs sound average for a maximum. One slow club I was with the same dancer for 3 or so hours a few nights, but she went on stage during that time while I chatted with the barmaids or another dancer. In total the most dances I ever paid for at a time is probably six or seven. And those were two or three at a time with some of the songs going over.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I was gonna say "almost a year now", but then you went and qualified it to only lapdances. A couple of songs; anything longer than that I want to find a room.
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    This actually reminded me of one my early club experiences about 20-25 years ago, when I was in a club near Lexington KY, that clubs mojo was that in addition to getting dances by song you could also pay for a girls time, she would then just give you dances and drink with you... similar to VIP rooms now but back then you didn't go into a private area... I got sucked (unfortunately no sucking happened that night!) into doing 2 hours with a girl for maybe $250... It really wasn't that great of a time but WTF I learned from it... I'm still a fan of the time purchase but now I do it via VIP room as opposed to dances... as far as VIP time the most I've ever done was 3 hours...... most of the people in here probably think that's insane and I'm definitely in the minority for posters in the discussion groups as I like the VIP experience on occasion. Most would say I should have just done the OTC experience but I just don't want to get into doing that stuff I don't need the drama... I want to leave the girl in club and keep it compartmentalized...
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    When Kat was my ATF, before we went OTC, our ITC sessions ran two to two and half hours.
    13 years ago
    Three-four hours one time. This was at OG in Vegas. You used to prepay for a $100 drink tab as admission. Then dances were 3/$100. But as long as girl was agreeable, essentially no clock. This was with a fave. Did three sets of 3 over a 3-4 hour period. Then manager wanted to charge me again, so I left.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    1482 seconds
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Time with dancer --2 hours. Laps--5 .
  • rell
    13 years ago
    25 mins @ gator fan lol..
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Over 6 years. Oops, sorry honey.
  • bellman
    13 years ago
    At the Carnival Bookstore in Brooklawn NJ the basic time with the girl is 15 minutes, which is about 3 songs in most clubs. At Pleasant Moments in Bridgeport CT I went back with a latina for "fun" and nobody kept track of the time or the number of songs; we were there until we finished and I paid just the fixed rate for the "fun".
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    lasted about 5 minutes before I busted a nut all over her titties !!!!
  • rell
    13 years ago
    @10 inches.... NICE!!
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    The longest time ever with one dancer consecutive, was at Class Act in Minnesota about 5 years ago. I hit it big on the black jack tables over a three day period and decided to splurge at the club. I went to the VIP with this really hot brunette with huge natural breasts and ended up staying in the back for a little over 2 hours, I have no idea how many consecutive songs I was back there. The longest period of time I stayed with a single dancer happened in Atlanta in 1996 during the Olympics. Atlanta clubs thought all the tourists would spend a lot of money, and they brought in a lot of dancers. This was a bad miscalculation on their part, because hardly any tourists visited, which many dancers with nothing to do. I happened to have about 8 hours to kill one day until the event I was going to watch that night, so I decided to visit a club and kill a few hours. I wasn't there more than five minutes before one extremely hot redhead sat down at my table and we ended spending the next five hours together before I got up to leave for dinner. I have no idea how many dances I got during that time, since the dances were spread out 3 or four every so often, and each one occurred during very frequent two for ones.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    In a club, perhaps 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Outside the club, I've spent entire days with my ATF and longer on a trip or two.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion