tuscl

Suggestions to Founder to improve web site

If there was a setting or profile that activated as soon as you logged in and your preferences helped to format the site, that would be a plus. For instance on the reviews screen, I always have to click on list because that's the format I prefer but I have to wait for everything to download first. It might stay that way for everyone who doesn't clear their temporary memory or cache but I routinely clear my memory to improve the performance of my pc. A setting that activated upon logging in would be a plus.

It's just a minor inconvenience but I thought I would mention it.

Another possible setting that seems to reset if you clear your memory is how the discussion displays, either with recent threads or last post. If this was tied to the profile instead of residing in memory on your pc, it might help someone. Maybe, maybe not.

9 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    1. Restore the "discussion by club" section.
    2. Provide guideline for submitting an article. Guidelines for submitting a review have been furnished, but I'm reluctant to risk spending the time drafting an article again, only to have it rejected. When I asked for a reason, or to have guidelines provided I got no response.
    3. Answer the questions submitted to you. I have never received an answer to a question.
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    We would love to see a "couple friendly" button on the list of things to check or, better yet, a "For the Ladies" or "Couple" section for discussions, etc.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    mOOtpoint: There is already a "couple friendly" box to check.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    shark,

I never have to click "list". Now, if you login each time, that may be that case.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Because I clear my cache or memory on my computer routinely, I always have to login each time.

Shadow, what is the couple friendly box or are you joking?
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I miss the club discussion section as well but would like to be able to tell if there were any recent messages in the last month like a date of the last post or something. Why was the club discussion section removed? The only way to post a comment on a club and have others see it now is to put it in a review.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I made this topic just for possible suggestions to make this site better. I think it's a great site as is so thanks Founder for all the past improvements you've done.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    shark, no joke. Just pull up "write a review" and you will see all of the boxes.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Ok shadowcat, I see the couple friendly box to list for a strip club in a review. Thanks.

The profile boxes I'm talking about would set your preferences when you log in not for a review. For instance if you could set your profile to have recent reviews as a list instead of the default format with a lot of text, that would be my preference. I always have to wait for the download to finish and then click on list because I never want to read all the reviews posted on here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion