tuscl

Man Has Sex With Cat Before Throwing It Out Window

Saturday, August 6, 2011 11:40 AM
Yes. He was on meth. [view link]

13 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    The story says that he *attempted* to have sex with the cat. From this I presume he failed. Did they mention any injuries in the groin area? Cat claws may almost be punishment enough, if the cat got a good grip.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    I like how he opened the door to the Cops with his pants down! I can only assume he was like 'WTF you want??'
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Glad that guy is off the streets. First cats his next target would have probably been kids or a helpless woman. He needs some help. The best help would have been if the cat bobbitized him and threw his junk out the window.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Attempting to have sex with a cat? That's a good way to get your wiener clawed and bitten. Why didn't he stick to sheep?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    What an ass!! I hope part of his sentence is having tuna oil brushed on his pathetic penis in a room of hungry cats.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    what a dumb ass. Even on meth that is crazy
  • highlander2973
    13 years ago
    ....and I thought I was desperate for pussy.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I was wondering how long this would go before someone started the "pussy" jokes. In the article he said something about his boyfriend. I assumed that meant he was gay. But I don't think they ever said what sex the cat was. If it was a female cat, does that make the perp bisexual?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I am a cat lover. My cats name is Shadow. The ass hole is lucky the cops got him before I did.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I hate to think that I am the same species as that guy.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Amen, shadowcat. If anyone ever hurt Shadow, I'd pound him into the pavement and let you take over from there.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    New meaning to fucking pussy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion