tuscl

tattoos

chimark
Illinois
Since we've started a discussion on skin and tattoos, I thought I'd address the hot topic of tattoos.... I'm a big fan of nice tits and soft skin, but if the girl has too many tattoos that just frustrates me

I find myself getting frustrated that so many of the girls have tats... I'm ok with one or two, but there's a girl that I saw at a club who I thought was dynamite but she had about 12 tats..... at that point I was thinking no thanks...

am I alone or do others have thoughts on this subject

42 comments

• rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I am with you on tats. I don't find them attractive at all. Although a current fave has a lot of them (don't know why it doesn't bother me with her). For the most part if it is more than just a tramp stamp, I won't get any dances from them.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Like tats done well. For some reason, a sleeve on one arm catches my eye when some others don't. Tats stretched by pregnancy or fat don't look good at all.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    chimark, i pretty much feel the exact same way as you do.

i don't mind if the girl has a few small one's, but those chicks that have a lot of tats, or if she has a large tat that covers her whole back, i HATE that.

luckily my current fav hasn't ruined her body with a whole bunch of ugly tats :)
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Larger than two square inches, total, is a deal breaker for me.
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    Old school here.Perhaps I have undiagnosed ADD or something but more than one distracts me and the words "no thanks" leave my lips.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    chimark,

"
  • machinegun68
    13 years ago
    Tattoos have never increased the attractiveness of a woman.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Chimark. I agree with you. My ATF doesn't have a tattoo and I doubt she ever will.

I can live with a small tattoo here or there, but when they get too many, it is just plain ugly.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I don't care for tats either. I have two long time faves that have no tats at all and I expect they'll keep it that way. One other, a seven-year fave has just two very small ones, that are well hidden by normal clothing. It seems like a loosing battle. I don't know about the general female population, but the dancers I see these days are really into tats, and the younger they are, the more they have. I just can't believe that so many people can admit that they're ready to be marked for life like that!
  • mule7
    13 years ago
    I think they are all ugly.

Note that I did not say "almost all." I said ALL.

I think tats make every woman less attractive. Too many can make a beautiful woman look hideous.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Seems to be a trend that most do not like them. Could there be some female input as to their opinions of tats or maybe insight as to why women get them?
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    a tattoo is like putting a bumper sticker on a lamborghini. why ruin something as beautiful as the naked female body. while I am opposed to any and all tats, I will accept a well designed tramp stamp or small tattoo on a butt BUT absolutely nothing on a tit.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    You guys are harsh. Well done tattoos are art, and they only improve the canvas. I will freely admit to seeing lots of tats that are *not* well done, and some girls who are overdone, but overall, I've been pretty pleased with the artwork I see.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    And of course, tats don't seem to affect the ability to fuck or suck very much.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Agree with gmd on his second point, tatted girls still suck and fuck just fine. BUT, on the former, there's nothing like the beautiful expanse of unbroken/unblemished skin stretching out before my eyes when in the doggie position with a girl - either during the real deal or during a lapdance. A tattoo tarnishes the view like a huge billboard on an otherwise pristine stretch of country highway.

All my favs have zero tattoos (or if there's one, it's very discrete) and of course are naturally breasted. I was with a fav last night who, when compared to the tatted "feature" attraction on stage, would get my vote, and my money, any day.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Of course, there's more to an assessment of attractiveness than the presence or absence of tattoos. A pretty girl is a pretty girl; IMO well don't tats *enhance* that, rather than detract from it. Others feel differently.

An ugly girl is going to be ugly, and the most gorgeous piece of artwork ever created by man won't change that.

Fortunately for all the men and women in the world, one person's blindingly disgusting is often another's ravishing beauty. I'm not about to question my good fortune in being outside the majority on this one; more for me...
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I don't care for them, but they have them, it's a generational thing. Oh well.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    VM, what generation are you? I just turned 50 a couple of months ago, and I've considered tattoos on a woman to be attractive since the first time I saw them, lo these many years ago.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Tattoos aren't like tits bigger is not better
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    I don't mind well done tats as long as there are not so many as to overwhelm her attractiveness. Like GMD, I like the overall look of a girl. There are stunners with tats and stunners without tats. IMO, her physical and mental interaction with me are more important than whether she has ink or not.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Old school too. Hate 'em. But have learned to accept small ones. I don't care for the tramp stamps, but can live with it, but tats on the breasts are dealbreakers for me though. (as are nipple piercings)

What I especially can't take are dancers who have covered their entire back, sides or arms with ink. So friggin' ugly!!!
  • rell
    13 years ago
    im not into the whole tatoo thing either.. i think alot of times it gets over done.. because most of the tats make no since.. i was impressed by 1 tatoo by when i was i would say 21 i seen a dancer at club paradise II in newport news,va she had about 5 or 6 tats on her body but she had a big tat on her back of a flower.. and this girl laying in the flower butt naked .. it looked just like her and had the tats in the same area as she does.. the craftmenship of that was great.. but other than that .. not impressed with the tats
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I'd have to agree with runrude. I think that is why the tats on my fave don't bother me. The physical and mental interaction make me forget about the tats. I don't even pay attention to them anymore.
  • sandman96
    13 years ago
    I like some tats, but not too many. However, if she's got some crazy one, I know she likes some pain and I've experienced that they're usually pretty aggressive in extras.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    george, I'm 58 going on 16, I've never found tattoos attractive. No one could pay me enough to disfigure my body like that. To each their own, I hold no animice towards those here that like them, I just don't.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I am in the tolerate 'em but would the didn't have 'em category. I also think that less is more, and anything in the breast area is a deal breaker.
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    Tats do nothing to increase the attractiveness of a woman, and a lot of things to detract from ones appeal, imo. That said, good luck going home without blue balls. While not a deal breaker for me, less is better.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Well @clubber you asked for it. Lol.
    I'm with GMD all the way and then some. I think tattoos (well done ones) on women and men are really hot. When I see a woman's body without them, whether on tv or in a magazine, it actually turns me off and I find them very plain looking.
    I have an arm sleeve. I planned the whole thing out and its really intricate and I'm super proud of it. It has deep meaning to me.
    I keep very busy at work and I receive numerous comments throughout the work night on them. Even guys I'm not dancing for will say " love your tattoos" and tip me as I walk by their chair. A few older gentleman have questioned me on why I got the tattoos. Once I explain the meaning behind them, they end up dancing with me regardless of their obvious disdain for them. I rarely receive a "no". Ive got a nice body, nice skin, nice boobs, a great attitude, and a killer smile that always makes a customer willing to try a dance.
    So, the sleeve has never hurt business
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    For all of you that may wonder, I have no sleeve in my pics, this is due to a wonderful airbrush machine and also a waterproof product called Hide Ink. For photoshoots and clubs that make you coverup tattoos for auditioning, its a wonderful product. For this website, its for my own privacy. I can hide my face but it won't make a bit of difference if someone sees my arm.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I few years ago I used to say "If I wanted Pop Eye, I'd go to a gay club" but now adays It's either put up with them or go without. I'm not ready to go without.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    can't stand tats on a beautiful woman. all natural only please!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    stiletto: I reiterate my belief that you are not real. The combination of hot and reasonable you display just doesn't happen naturally. It's too bad you live so far away; I'd be tempted to come and unmask you. :))
  • Raincoat
    13 years ago
    With apologies to Stiletto, girl-next-door types are more erotic to me. I really dislike tattoos, but will overlook them on dancers that try harder.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @GMD: I'm real and reasonable. I'm also extremely sarcastic , which you probably can't pick up from my posts. It makes people uncomfortable at times and I have to put a lid on it.

@raincoat: its okay. I got them fully aware that they may turn some people off. It was a risk I decided to take.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Stiletto, you're right, it really hasn't come through that I've been able to tell. As far as making people uncomfortable, joke 'em if they can't take a fuck.

I'll bet there are at *least* as many people in your experience who've liked them as haven't. I've watched plenty of strip club patrons gravitate towards the tatted ones.

For me, it's almost as much a learned preference as it is something I truly appreciate for itself. Given my...proclivities, the statistical likelihood that a pierced and tatted (*especially* pierced) girl is gonna like what I want to do to her is somewhat less than completely resistible. Yeah, I'm a freak.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    GMD, lol, freaks are great:).
    Yes plenty of people gravitate towards them or just have no preference whatsoever as long as I'm giving them what they want.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    gmd,

Judging by the limited "exposure" of 25, I'd gravitate to her WITH tats. That is if she was not covered in them, which doesn't seem to be the case.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    lol Clubber, I agree, but from the other direction. *I* would gravitate towards her even *without* tattoos. :)
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Awwwww
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    From the pic, 25 does seem to be defying gravity. From the content of her posts, she looks to be a great time in the club.
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    Best tramp-stamp (line of text along lower-back / upper ass) that I've ever seen: "Don't fuck me up the ass." In full elaborate gothic lettering, with scroll-work and Celtic interwoven gargoyle images.

• Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @runrdude- I'm not sure if I'm old enough to defy gravity yet. Give me ten or fifteen years and ill let you know if my natural 34DD's are still in their prime. My guess is NO. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion