tuscl

10 Kinkiest cities in the U.S.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

8 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    Interesting. any trip reports to trapeze sex club?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    sam: see my article on Atlanta clubs. LOL
  • troop
    13 years ago
    #1, roselawn indiana. not that far from me, there have been a few times in the past when i gave some serious though to taking the drive and spending a day at nudes-a-poppin. asked a buddy or two a couple times if they wanted to go and they're either too cheap or have some lame excuse, lol
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Interesting article, I also found Trapeze on TUSCL. Great reviews and one TUSCL guy was a member since 2003 so they are not just shills.
    Physical Club: 9.59
    Dancer Quality: 9.56
    Dollar Value: 9.61 ( )
    Overall Rating: 9.59 / 10

This club has the potential to become the top ranked club on TUSCL if it gets some more reviewers LOL
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    I guess by "kinky" they mean "Disney-approvable middle-American places where 'kinky' can be ogled by strangers in a manner similar to how 19th-century citizens viewed a 'Chinaman' or 'Africa Mussul-man'." Because it sure ain't accurately depicting REAL kink, if New Orleans is near the top of the list.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Southern West Virginia? They're joking, right? Is the ranking based on teen pregnancies?
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    How are the Detroit suburbs not on the list? There's at least one club, and maybe more, where you have this open "VIP" area. You better not be shy. How is this not kinky when there are some clubs that still don't allow touching.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Jeez, motorhead. The two Henrys and Bogarts in greater Detroit are the epitome of privacy compared to what goes on in some of the clubs in the GTA (Toronto). Go to the Cannonball during the Friday rush hour or Locomotion and you will have your world seriously rocked; particularly when the owner comes into the Cannonball VIP with his flashlight, broom, and dust pan to sweep up the discarded condoms.

Arnies in south Chicago is also a tiny bit off the hook when it comes to kinky VIPs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion