tuscl

Asap? or taking your time ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
What do you guys prefure?? 1. Going to a club finding some random itc or otc girl and asap fs her! Or 2. Being a reg. At a club and getting to know a girl before the itc or otc happens??? I like to not rush thangs personaly. For me the fs otc is a lot more exciting when we have built it up over a course of time getting to know each other and flirrting.

8 comments

• Dougster
    13 years ago
    WTH? Why would you want to get to know them first? They're just whores. You expect to find out differently?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Lmao dougster !!!!! No Its just the way I roll : )
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Not only do I pay for lovin I often find myself dating stripers for free so ya its the way I roll : )
  • cw
    13 years ago
    I'm with Dougster. I'd rather not waste any time.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Haven't had the OTC offer yet, but I would be a little suspicious if it came quickly. I'd think that she threw out that offer to everybody at the drop of a hat. It may be better to get to know the lay of the land in the club, and the girls, and see if the offer is given out sparingly or not. An offer from the pick of the litter would be better than from the real dog of the pack.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Thanx looneylarry! I feel the same way
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    The majority of successful OTC offers initiated by dancers have been made the *first* time they meet me. The majority of successful OTC offers that *I* have initiated have been made they first time I meet them.

I've gotten to know some of them *after* the fact, because that's how *I* roll, but it didn't take getting to know them to get off...
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    those are some good points georgmicrodong!! That's a kool way to roll !!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion