tuscl

What's worse, getting ignored by most dancers or getting a steady stream asking

I'm used to a steady stream of dancers asking me in certain clubs. Sometimes I think the spot you sit in makes things worse. I noticed I was left alone when I sat in a quiet spot and almost fell asleep. One guy I think was trying to figure out what I was doing that he wasn't because he was getting ignored for the most part. He said something to me which I can't remember anymore even though that was last night. I believe he wanted more attention from some of the dancers. Maybe he noticed I was only tipping the dancers a single dollar bill while others were tipping more.

I believe it would be far worse to be ignored by most of the dancers. I know I've been left alone for 5 minutes or even 30 minutes at times and the club seems a lot slower. I was left alone for about 10 minutes at one club and decided to leave early. I suspect the dancer on stage didn't like that because she was looking my way.

What do you think is worse, getting ignored or having a steady stream of dancers attempting to get dances? Actually they weren't that bad last night.

5 comments

• sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Thanks, didn't see that one.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    I think it depends on how much cheddar you want to part with on a given night. If you're willing to blow a few stacks, getting ignored may be frustrating. If you are on a budget, getting ignored could make your limited funds last longer.
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    I wonder what that is saying SCs right now that within 10 days the same question is being asked?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I've got money!!! Hello !!! Ya getting ignored is the worst.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion