tuscl

Laura, a retired dancer, welcomes our questions

yndy
Maryland
Saturday, July 30, 2011 5:36 PM
I believe I first found out about this other site right here. Although nothing tops TUSCL, I've enjoyed reading it too. [view link] Saturday, July 30, 2011 Laura A few months ago on this blog, I had some questions answered by a former dancer named Laura. When guys stopped sending in questions for her, I stopped featuring her replies here. Recently, I had some messages answered by a current dancer I named Carmen. Unfortunately, although I disguised her identity and the name of the club where she danced, one of the club's customers figured out who she was and told the manager of the club that she was writing here and he didn't like something she wrote. She got in trouble. She has since moved to another club but has decided not to participate here again. I can understand that. I decided to ask Laura if she would answer more questions and she says she would be delighted. Since she no longer dances, she is not worried about the same problem. I would add that she could start dancing today if she wanted to. She is still quite beautiful and very much in shape. Guys, here is your chance to ask a beautiful dancer anything you have always wanted to know. Laura is one of the most uninhibited ladies I have ever met and I don't think she would refuse to answer anything unless it would reveal her identity or get someone else in trouble. We have had some fascinating discussions about what it is like to dance nude in front of men and about sexual things like how she learned to like swallowing semen or how she dealt with men who wanted to fuck her in the ass. If you send in your questions, I will pass them on to her and post her replies here. No private messages, please.

4 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    This is an excellent blog. I check it regularly. It's written by a former strip manager in an L.A. club. (He won't say which one, but I figured it out.) His insight into the SC industry is very revealing. He reports on his club going days before and after his job managing a strip club, but most importantly what he learned of the industry while as a manager. Some very worthwile reading!
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Agreed, it is a really informative blog. Highly recommended that any SC enthusiast takes the time to read through.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Why doesn't she sign up to this
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I've read this one too after someone on here pointed it out once. I'm not sure I would have anything I'd want to ask, though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion