tuscl

Stripper Abandons Five Day Old Baby

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 8:30 PM
What is left out of the story is that she was on probation for another offense. During that probation, while five months pregnant, she failed a drug test. She was found working at Ritz Cabaret. She is a looker and her three other children were taken into custody by Child Protection Services. [view link]

11 comments

• rh48hr
    13 years ago
    All of those kids will be better off without her. Hopefully they find a good foster home for them. Her new stripper name will be 69057369. But her real name is 47851947, don't want anyone to know her real name so she will tape the fake one over it.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Just wondering about the father...did that baby look like anyone we know?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    vm points to Clubber. Kid looks like a dead ringer to Clubber.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Haven't heard from Player11 for awhile, hmm...and how does Dudester know so much about the mother? Inquiring minds want to know!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    vince: look at who is pointing fingers and poor ole Gwen 4 months pregnant.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    LMAO, shadowcat. I have wonderful news. The paternity test shows a match to . . . . , not me.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I have not been in Texas since 2009 and only then in Austin! And he has no beard!!! So there, vm!
  • Cravey
    13 years ago
    I can't imagine getting a dance from a woman who gave birth 5 days before. I wonder if Ritz would have hired her?
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    I saw the report on one TV station, but they didn't post it on their web site. I went to anoter TV station web site and found the story. Here's the report I saw-finally posted this morning. [view link]
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Not yet, Clubber :)
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    I just heard about the report after returning from out of town. A girl I see on a reg basis had danced at the Ritz. She told me this gal had danced there before and is pictured at the clubs website in a group pic of four or five gals. While I go to the club on a reg basis I have not had any action with Micah as I understand it may have been awhile since she danced there. Many of these gals circulate to other clubs / hobby areas. Many get PG not even remembering when or with who it happened. I have heard stories of guys being surprised by a girl at their doorstep handing them a baby and saying "her its yours, have a baby, your the daddy." The club has an impressive website and is also on FB. The upstairs VIP is out of this world and one of the best in Houston. Once a gal you just met knows your ViP she will light up and say "Well lets go upstairs, we will start with a couple of dances and see where it goes from there." If she is one you have been seeing on a reg basis text her and she will set up a fantastic date. IMO Ritz girls beat the hell out of anything the amateaurs and imposters on SA have to offer, let alone the ROB's on SW.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion