tuscl

Presents

My current fav was complaining about not having any place to keep her locker key. A few days later I'm in the check-out counter at Home Depot and see these coil wrist key chains. I picked out one in hot pink. Next time I'm in the club I have her close her eyes and slip it onto her wrist. She laughed, gave me a big hug, and said, “Does this means we're going steady?” She showed it off to any dancer that came by, and every time I come to the club since then she's been wearing it.

Another favorite I had at a different club was always talking about getting a BMW. One day she excitedly told me she had just bought a used BMW from a friend. On my next visit I stopped at the BMW dealership on my way to club and got her a nice BWM keychain. When we got together at the club, I gave her the key chain. She was very appreciative and let out a sequel of delight and gave me a big hug. One of the waitresses happened to see all this, only she though I had given her a set of car KEYS. Of course. the story got around that I had given this dancer a car. Needless to say, I was VERY popular in that club for the next few weeks.

Your stories?

17 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    I bought my ATF a pistol, but I didn't give it to her at the club. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I once bought MFC a picture frame after she showed me a drawing her daughter had done; the next time I went to see her it was on the wall with the drawing in it. Another girl had gotten her phone stolen, twice, so I got her a lanyard to wear around her neck. Lots of stuffed animals, chocolate, nail polish, and trinkets have made their way from me to dancers over the years. Appreciation always seems way out of proportion to the value of the gift. I've seen lots of girls get more excited over these little gifts than they do over the *cash* I've given for birthdays and such.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Little inexpensive gifts are a good investment. When I travel to an interesting place like San Francisco, I bring back cheap souvenirs for my favs, and they are always appreciative. Birthday cards, Valentine's cards and Christmas cards are also hits. Expensive gifts, on the other hand, don't earn a decent return.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Small gifts do well. BMWs NO! LOL
  • rell
    13 years ago
    im not really into the gift thing but a old atf of mine used to always ctalk about taking 5 hour but they are expensive so i went to sams club and bought her a case of 5 hour energy
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Take some flowers in a small cheap vase. Having those flowers at your table is like dangling a steak in front of a hungry man.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Did that recently Dudester. It had the desired effect on my ATF!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Ya I've noticed that small gifts have a much higher mileage on return then the expensive ones. I'm big on writting poems, cards 4 birthdays, flowers, candy, something that goes with a running joke, and so on. I've gotten free LD down to my first Otc with a girl that has said no.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I just remembered one that my ATF especially enjoyed, a trip to the spa. She was so pampered and loved it!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Clubber you are a pimp son ! I'm so going to do this for my next gift to my new atf :))
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I will be also doing it in a way for my new ATF. ;)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    juice,

My ATF is at an entirely different level of personal relationship than ANY other dancer. She is part om my family, but only she and I know, as Paul Harvey would say, "The rest of the story."
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Shucks, Clubber. What a sweetheart you are.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Flowers? If I brought flowers to my current fav, she'd dump me like a hot potato. Such an act would make her think I want to be more than a paying fuck. She is burnt out on "relationships" and just wants NSA sex once in a while.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    lol my otc doesnt get gifts.. she does get to stay over from time to time which usualy equates to more sex for me. i cooked for her once.. it would have been rude for her to wake up and i already made breakfast but not enough for her to eat so i made breakfast for her and her way of saying thank you... another round of 20 toes
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Clubber when I grow up I can only wish that I can be just like you all pro player
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

Ah shucks!

juice,

Likely, you will never grow up!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion