tuscl

First time you went to a strip club

Monday, July 25, 2011 4:42 PM
When was the first time you went to a strip club? Describe everything ranging how old where you, did you go with friends or family and thoughts going threw your head? My first time going to a strip club was at jaguars in Texas, I just turned 18 a couple of days ago. I went with one of my dad friends to jaguars, they wanted to take me out as a birthday gift. My parents gave me about 100 dollars to spend at the club. I was really excited about see naked girls while I was driving to Jags. On that night Jags was having there 5 year grand opening celebration, so they had girls from every part of Texas, las Vegas and south of the border. I met up with my dad friends at the parking lot, we strolled over to the main loby to pay are cover, thanking fully they spotted my cover charge. Right before entering the main floor of the club my heart started to race and i thought to myself what the fuck was going to be in there. Then blam walked into the main floor, my jaw slightly dropped and eyes wide open. I said under my breath, If I die tomorrow ill die as happy man. This is the only time I went to a strip club where there where more beautifully girls then customers on a friday night. We got a table next to the main stage and i told myself i cant beleive places like this existed and my friends are missing out. With in the first 10 min a really cute latina girl with enhanced boobs sat next to me topless we had small conversation and I told her I just 18 and my friends took me here as a B-day gift. She told me it was pretty awesome and ill give you a free LD dance, which only lasted half a song but I didnt care. After she took of and said have a fun happy birthday, To be honest I was like a deer stuck in the headlight for the first hour. Later on the night I got coverd for a LD from one of my dads friends and had two dance in the VIP room from a dancer from south of the border she told i could touch her anywhere, so i decide to rab her boobs and ass through out the dance. This is the only time I had a erection or chubby threw from going into a club and coming out. So that was my first experience going to a SC what was yours?

26 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I had sex. Lots of it.
  • ididthisonce
    13 years ago
    I was 30 years old and an insurance agent took me to the infamous Gold Club in Hotlanta. OMG, things have never been the same!
  • brewerfan
    13 years ago
    I was 21 (now 35)and went to a club that had just opened up as well. It was for my brother's bachelor party and several of our uncles took us there to check out the new place. They had bought me my first lap dance as well; after all, I was the best man of the wedding. I had no idea what I was getting into. Seems like yesterday.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I was about 28 & it was the Playhouse by the Detroit Airport. I knew then that this was another way to spend my entertainment $$$.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I was 21 and me and one of my old high school buddies, who I still keep in touch with, went to Chicago to the Admiral Theater. We went to the Admiral Theater because that was the only place that advertised in the Chicago Sun-Times (I don't recall ever seeing strip club ads in the Chicago Tribune). I had an air dance and thought it was hot that some girl, who was probably Eastern European, was stripping just for me. Then I had a different girl do essentially the same thing. And I was on my way....
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Oopps, the age should have been 38 not 28. A decade makes a difference.
  • ThreeJ
    13 years ago
    I was 22 and I went to Centerfolds in Boston for a friend's birthday. I remember just being amazed that there was a place that had fully naked women. When everyone got up to leave and go to a real bar, I almost wanted to stay behind. Since then I've been to several different strip clubs and all of them except two have been superior to Centerfolds, but my love affair was born that night.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I went to a nude bar & had great sex
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    In my early 20s a high school buddy, still my life long friend, took me to strip clubs that were stage only. This was in Detroit before table and lap dances were even thought of. One club, Bruce's Sound A-Go-Go (the name give away the era,) was on a major commercial street and was safe and well lit. High energy, great looking dancers, rock 'n' roll music, enforced and enforceable dress code and no cover. I had just finished four years in an all male college. My buddy was giving me opportunities to see naked women as compensation for lost time. At one club we ran into a dancer who was a classmate from our eighth grade days. It was exciting and good clean fun.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Early 20's was at a bachelor party for a friend. We did a three club tour of Hi-Liter, Band-Aids and Babes Cabaret in Phoenix. While one of my great memories is of my friend getting plastered (he's pretty straight laced, so it was memorable) I remember saying to myself that I must come back to these places over and over and over again ... and I have. In many different towns and cities all across this great nation.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    I was 17 and went with some military friends to a bar in El Paso. The sign outside read "Live Entertainment." I thought that meant a band. We were only there about five minutes when a Mexican woman came out from a curtain. She took off her top and started dancing. My mind was in panic mode as I suddenly realized that I wasn't equipped to deal with this. Just at that second, the bartender came over to take our drink orders. When he asked what I wanted, I said "I'm only 17." My friends gave me a look, then shared a look with the bartender. We all got up and left. My friends weren't mad as they forgot I was only 17. They had nearly got themselves in possible trouble (just days before, due to an incident, the Colonel warned the Regiment not to get in alcohol trouble, or else).
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    1978, The Fare, Greenville Ave., Dallas, TX. I was 28. Went with some guys that I played basketball with at the nearby apartment complex where we all lived. The club was topless, maybe they wore pasties...I don't remember. They danced on small stages with a pole. Gazing at the small perky titties on those very young Texas sweeties was a game changer for me. A couple of weeks later, I conned some golf buddies into going one afternoon. Then, I think I went by myself...I was clearly in the throes of addiction. I quickly grew tired of the well lit titty show, and moved on to the dark, BYOB, totally nude world of Baby Dolls over by Love Field. Life has been different since then.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    It was 1961 or 62. 5 of us drove down US101 to TiJuana. It was a 3 hour drive. No freeways back then. We drank beer along the way. Once we hit TJ we hit a bunch of clubs. With names like "the Green Door" & "The Blue Fox". We drank beer for 50 cents and tequila shots for 25 cents. Yeah the clubs were totally nude with alcohol and smoking was permitted. At one point there was a dancer on stage. She was lying on her back on the rail totally nude. There were 3 guys up there with [view link] on each tit and one between her legs. I did a double take. One of them was my best friend. One of the guys went to the back with a hooker. He was smart enough to leave the bulk of his money with me. When he came out, he needed another $10 bucks. She had slipped his watch off while they were fucking and wanted more money to give it back. At one point we had to buy off a cop for $10. One of our group got caught pissing in an alley. The sun was up when we finally stumbled out of the last club for the looooong drive home. Wish I still had the bunper sticker that read "Eat at the Blue Fox".
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Are you kidding me? I can't remember 10-15 yeas ago, much less the first time!
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    I was in Houston on a business trip with some colleagues around the fall of 1994. One night after dinner, one of the guys said let's go to a club. I was bored, so I said why not. We went to the famous Men's Club. I had never seen so many 8's, 9's, and 10's in one place. As I recall I spent more money than I should have, but dances were $20 even back then. Dances were low to moderate contact. I met a beautiful brunette with enhanced boobs. She seemed to like me and I spent most of my money on her. However, I never saw her again. But many other dancers have taken her place since then.
  • johnbrwon001
    13 years ago
    At a conference in Baltimore and decided to see the Block. Told the cabbie to take me to the best club on the Block and he dropped me off at one of the classier joints. After ordering a drink a pretty young black dancer sits at my table and starts massaging my crotch through my pants asking if I was having a good time. I think the growing bulge told her everything she needed to know. Got a dance from her with plenty of grinding and much roaming of hands. Sat back down at my table and the prettiest little elfin brunette sits down by my side and spends most of the evening with me. Talked about her family, things to do around Baltimore and even tried to arrange a date (a real one; didn't know about OTC back then) but she only had time later that week and I was flying home the next day. Fell for her pretty hard even though she was the only dancer who kept her top on during her dance but was so stunning (I remember thinking she looked like Winona Ryder's prettier younger sister) that she was easily the sexiest dancer even dancing non-nude wearing a purple lace bra and panties. The next day before leaving Baltimore sent her a small gift (stuffed animal from the Aquarium, I think) through the club. Don't know if she ever got it or not. Thinking back to that first time I realize I'm probably still looking for that first time experience. Came close to it one time after, but still haven't found it.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I was 61 years old, driving down old slow Hwy 99 from Vancouver to Seattle to do some shopping. I innocently slipped into the old Honey's in Everett, Wash. to take a break. Two HJs and much pussy probing later I resumed my trip to Seattle, my eyes opened to a whole new world!
  • JGoose
    13 years ago
    Round about '99 or so, and I went to the Airport Deja Vu in Seattle(ok - Tukwila). I think the best looking dancer was ending her shift as I came in, and the following dancers just didn't do it for me. The MC/DJ was so annoying I was tempted to go over an shove the microphone down his throat to get him to shut up. Overall, I had such a horrible time, that I never even considered going back into a club until I went to see Jenna Haze just a few months ago. Now that was a great time!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Dinosaurs were still roaming the earth when I first went to a strip club in the late 70's A club called Covergirls, still there on the East side of Detroit. I was in my mid twenties and went with a buddy of mine. We thought it was great to watch nearly naked women dancing. I knew I had a new hobby that night.
  • DoctorDarby
    13 years ago
    It was around 1980 and I was a student at Kent State when I found The Outpost, a bikini bar just south of town. You only saw titties or pussy if the girl flashed you and tipping was mostly in singles no matter what kind of dance it was. Girls still did 3 song sets on stage with themes, costumes, and a slow strip and the LD was unheard of. I was hooked and met my first ATF there. She danced for years in local clubs and we became good friends. I never really dreamed of getting actual sex from dancers in those days, although I suspect it was there for those who had the inclination and the cash.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    it was 2000 i was 17 years old nieghbor worked the door so i got in..the name of the place started with a D its no longer in existance. just seeing naked ass was a thrill for me .. seeing i was still a virgin at the time any halfway decent woman grinding on me was a great experience lol
  • Ironcat
    13 years ago
    I remember going to a club in the late seventies and watching young women dance topless. This was before lap dances. I thought it was just OK but not worth the money. i often wonder if having high mileage lap dances back then would have changed my attitude
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    In 1978, I went to a Nashville club with a friend the night before he got married. I did like the topless dancers, but there were no lap dances and we got thrown out within 15 minutes when he grabbed a girls ass when she walked by. I was not impressed and didn't go back to a club till last December. Things have changed! I could kick myself for the number of times I drove by the old Tunica Cabaret without stopping.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    In my early twenties a guy who worked in the lab where I was suggested we hit the Spotted Giraffe in Newport, KY. I was hooked when a dancer laid back on the stage and spread her legs. And I do mean hooked; I've been going now for nearly 30 years and it never gets old.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I never first went to a strip club or I never left
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    About 15 years (or more?) ago, I was on business trip to Orlando. We had a few hours to kill before my return flight, so the local office guy took me and a colleague to Thee Doll House. In retrospect, the place was pretty mild, but I did not know that at the time. The DJ announced some dance+hat special and a nice looking brunette sat down next to me and said hi. I leaned over to my host and asked, "What does she want?". He quickly explained lap dances. Three songs later I was the proud owner of a Dollhouse hat and a grin.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion