tuscl

Money guide to strip club going

rell
washington dc
i feel just about everything im about to say is very simple but as ive seen in these club it isnt.. my fellow tusclers you can chime in on your own opinions and other add-ons

#1.. this should be a given..please pay all your bills and handle all your money responsibilities BEFORE you head to the strip club . i hate to see a PL at the club spending all his money and has no gas money at the end of the week

#2 to piggy back #1 do your budget and know your $$ amount.. everybody has a $$.. know yours..thats the amount of money you can spend at the strip club and still have enough money to do what you need to do untill you get paid again.. have a high amount and a low amount and stick to it.

#3 the ATM is not your friend.with some of the fees ranging from 2.50- $9 per transaction it would be best if you bring what your going to spend

#4 its your money.. its ok to say no thank you. when it comes down to it strippers are saleswomen . they are pretty much selling themselves (not saying there whores or prositutes) but they are selling there looks and personality to get a sale (drinks,ld's etc). it is ok to say no if your truely not interested.dont waste your money on a sympathy lap dance or just getting a lap dance from the 1st dancer that askes you.youll have more money to use for a dancer that you want to use on

#5 if you think your getting ripped off.. you probly are. even with some achool in your system you should have a gut feeling your getting ripped off.. go with that gut feeling and keep that money in your pocket. it is your money

#6. if you want to get a dancers attentionbe polite,make eye contact.. if shes dancing on stage you dont have to make it rain on her but give a nice amount and make sure you make eye contact with her when you do. she will remember when shes finished more so than the guy that just threw her a bunch of 1's

#7 know your club...if youve never been to the club before do your research.. your on this site use these resources to help you get a feel for the club cover price,drink price, lap dance price.. that will also help you know how much money to bring

you do these things im pretty sure youll have a good time and get more bang for your buck

27 comments

• GoVikings
    13 years ago
    usually, i only take in the amount of $ that i plan to spend for that night. however, there have been 3 or 4 times where i've had to use the ATM in the club, because i decided to get a more expensive dance than what i had initially planned. i HATE HATE HATE using the club ATM because it's like 6 bucks to withdraw money. :(

the other interesting thing you said, was number 6. i never knew eye contact would get a dancers attention......i figured giving them a big amount of 1's would make them remember you more than anything else.
  • ArtCollege
    13 years ago
    I use the two-pocket method. One pocket is my budget for the night. The other is my reserve. I have the discipline to (usually) stay with my budget, but there are times to blow it.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I have the financial means to always take more money than I ever expect to use. I have never run short.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    ATMs in Detroit clubs charge $15.00 per withdrawal. Bring adequate cash and stay within your budget. The man is giving us saged advice.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    I take a set amount with me and if I'm inclined to spend more rather than using a club ATM I'll just have the bouncer handstamp me and go to the bank right next door. No transaction fee as my card is with that bank, so it's perfect. I give myself some leeway on spending but I do have a hard limit that I've never gone over.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    ouch @ super dude $15..im not broke.. but im a business man try to spend my money wisely and get the most for my dollar
    yeah i dont have any fees at my bank either but theres no branches right around nay of the strip clubs i go to so i have to stay at my set amount
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Regarding ATM fees in clubs, I agree that $10+ fees seem way out of line, but mostly I've seen fees in the $5 range. Considering that $2.50 seems to be the going rate at most gas stations and bank ATMS, being able to occasionally get money when I want it (e.g., for that special dancer whom I decide I must have), I'm willing to occasionally pay the incremental $2.50 for the convenience.

That being said, I've never had an issue sticking to my SC spending parameters and have only used a SC ATM may three or four times over the last ten years. Like with drinking, I suppose, if there's a potential issue, then best to leave the plastic and extra $ at home.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    When I really need to stretch my last dollar, I just tie that string to the dollar bill.

:)
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Always leave the plastic at home unless you have digressionary income to spend like shadowcat. I always leave my card at home or in locked part of my car so I am not tempeted. I bring what I can afford and once its gone, I'm done. It makes it real easy to make your decisions on what you will do over the course of the evening.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Maybe I should add don't leave money on stage and walk off without the dancing knowing it's for her. Some dancers will leave it or think the previous dancer accidentally dropped it on stage. Sometimes another guy tipping on stage will be the perceived tipper because she won't see that you left it. I remember a couple of times some dancers thought I was tipping them good when I was only tipping a dollar. I got all the attention and the dancer did not even know someone else left a bigger tip because they walked by, did not get noticed and left too quickly leaving the money on stage near me.
  • whynotiguess
    13 years ago
    I usually take a certain amount, but plan on only spending a lesser amount. But almost always, I spend almost everything I take :)

I usually have an "oh shit" moment when I realize I'm down to one or 2 lap dances, and it'll be time to go. But at least I don't hit the ATM and spend even more. Gotta pace myself a little bit :)
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Here's another good one. Find out if dance prices are fixed or negotiable. If the prices aren't fixed, always ask ahead of time if you don't want to get ripped off. If you always pay whatever the dancer asks for, you're making her happy but you're likely spending more money than other guys in the club for the same dances, unless she's already giving you a discount due to being a regular.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    sharkhunter is doing the old al bundy trick, nice one! Both of the christies cabaret ATM fees in Phoenix are crazzzy. One charges 12.50 and the other is 20 dollars, beside those two i have come across three other clubs with ATM fees ranging from 8 to 12 dollars. Only bourbon and the small local strip club charge less then 8 dollars.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Eye contact is the number one way to get attention. It's above money IMO. At some of the clubs I work at, money is flying on every girl. Eye contact, though, says "uh hello,please come over"
  • rell
    13 years ago
    @ stiletto im glad theres a dancer here to confirm my eye contact theory, money will always talk but you add some money along with that eye contact always gets the dancers attention
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    when going to a club... I nearly always take the exact same amount of cash. Only if I'm in the mood to cut loose do I take more and I only take one credit card with me that has very low limits on it that I set personally before I have to "call" and I never bother doing that... this keeps me disciplined... those few times I have really cut loose is after I've gotten a bonus or I'm traveling somewhere else and more of a vacation then at my home club... I definitely think eye contact and smiling at a girl is the way to grab her eye with handing her the money and saying hello... they remember and come over to me most of the timte...
  • rell
    13 years ago
    i think everybody has agreed a set amount is the way to go
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I don't actually have a set amount that I take. I do expect to spend everything I take, though.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Club X the ATM fee is a flat $15. You can do the funny money with a credit card and pay 10%, so if you are needing less than $150 it is cheaper to do the funny money. The only downside to the funny money is the strippers are greedy little bitches who will ask for an extra 10% since they themselves have to tip out 10% with it.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    I usually take a set amount with the option to use the ATM if I find someone worth spending more on. I have debit cards from 2 banks that offer free withdrawals from any ATM so the fee does not bother me.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Eye contact has gotten me a long way in the club
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Oooo ya and a set amount is the way to go. Make a budget and stick to it. If I find a girl I like a lot and she "gets it" I will put her on my payroll : )
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    RE: Eye Contact.

It also has that dreaded opposite result. Ever seen a dancer that made you wonder why she ever thought she could be a dancer, and why some idiot would hire as such? Sometimes, so hideous you have to take a look. And if she catches you, here she comes...! Run, Forest, RUN!
  • rell
    13 years ago
    lol @ clubber those are the ones where your already trying to find the way to say no like right away lol.. those are always the ones that tell me how sexy i am and try to get feels on me .. its like damn why it couldnt it been the other chick thats hot as hell on the other side
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    LOL CLubber that was funny...and true!
  • rell
    13 years ago
    dont open up a tab.. which was brought up in another forum
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Unless you're a Reg, know the barmaid, and you're a strong willed drinker. There's two clubs I feel fine opening a tab at and it's been a couple years since I got carried away. But it is safer to spend cash to keep up with your spending. Especially, if you don't know the drink prices.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion