tuscl

Has any one gotten an ass job?

Where you are unzipped and out and the girl grinds/humps you to completion? I think I would like it.

16 comments

• Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Mikey - Yes, you would like it. I've had a couple girls who pulled out and discretely wedged Mr. Happy between my abdomen and their butt cheeks, which feels w-a-y better than simply grinding on the outside of my shorts. You will cum, my friend.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Have experienced that. Rather nice!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    You mean her naked ass crack running on my naked dick? Not no, but "fuck no!" Not interested in ass fucking, even if it's fake.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Even better is getting her to rub her bare pussy lips along your bare cock. However there is a danger here. Just the slightest error and you are inside unprotected.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    gmd - Not necessarily her ass crack riding your dick like Russian between her boobs. Just grinding on your naked cock - cheek to stomach. Nothing like skin on skin...
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I thought you were speaking of prostate play. And yes, I had a regular dancer of mine venture there during a BJ. Other than that, no. Always front to front.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    13 years ago
    I think there is a technical term for this- You know, French for oral, Russian for titty-fucking, Greek for anal... humping the butt cheek cleavage is called "Italian" in some circles.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    yes ive had that .. was pretty damn good
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    Sounds like fun to me!
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Sounds interesting, but I don't see myself letting some girl rub her ass along my dick. I also don't have much interest in cumming on myself.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I have not, but look forward to my first.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    <--- Look closer at my pic
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    In the past, yes. There was this one dancer at Centerfolds in Detroit that specialized in getting guys off that way.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Rod, well, I guess that doesn't sound so bad, but I'm not especially interested in jizzing on myself, either.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Well said Prim0! I would like that.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Many strippers seem to like to do half-ass jobs, but still expect full pay and repeat business.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion