tuscl

EXTRAS

10inches
Florida
what to you consider as an extra in VIP?

18 comments

• basketball
    13 years ago
    The clubs I try to go to offer what most call extras. I call them standards, b/c I expect them when I go in. If they are not offered, I don't go back with that girl, or to that club.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    A HJ, BJ, a fuck, fingering kitty, french kissing, reverse oral. Some of these may be available outside VIP depending on the club, girl and circumstances. What do you consider as an extra 10"?
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    STANDARD EXPECTATIONS IN VIP--titty play (massaging, kissing, sucking nipples); ass play (rubbing, squeezing, kissing); outside the kitty touching

VIP EXTRAS (will earn extra $$$); titty fuck, handjob, blowjob, finger in kitty, licking kitty; fucking
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    What constitutes extras? Blowjob or vaginal sex. Finger banging by itself isn't an extra, though it is high mileage. I guess a handjob would qualify, but those tend not to work for me except as foreplay.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I guess it depends on our definations.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I haven't been an extras guy until my trip to Adelita's, and I have not received any extras in any US club, but I would consider anything that involves her touching your stuff to get you off (HJ, BJ, sex) would qualify.

I am looking to add some ITC extras or even OTC, if anyone has any good info on SC in the Phoenix area for ITC/OTC action, hit me up with a message. Thanks.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    I would agree with the above. Anything that involves directly touching sex organs. Breasts and butts are not sex organs.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    What londonguy said, for me its anything above DFK is considered extra.
  • studoctor
    13 years ago
    On a bad day a hand job, on a good day either a blow job or intercourse.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Extras are relative to the environment you're in. In some strictly enforced no-contact clubs, just brushing against a boobie could be considered an extra, while FS might be the norm at a different club elsewhere.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Extra's include HJ BJ & FS, any of which cost more money and must have the definite potential for happy ending. All other items - even if they cost more - are part of the mileage scale.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Lopaw said it good. In uber conservative areas like essentially all of MN, the boobie brush is an extra lol/cry
    Like anyplace though, if you get the right girl it gets better.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    The concept of extras keeps evolving. In Detroit clubs, I no longer consider it an extra unless the dancer swallows.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    In rank order: FIV, DATY, HJ, BJ, FS. IMHO, extras do not always involve extra money. I've gotten all of these except FS without being asked for, or giving, an extra tip.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Suckin jackin fuckin
  • troop
    13 years ago
    extras are a handjob, blowjob, sex, and no they don't always cost more money.
    touching her ass/titties/pussy, nipples in your mouth, fingering etc, getting stick shifted are mileage.
  • jmance
    13 years ago
    Is penthouse, tampa a good place for extras?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    jmance,

It is the best! You can get anything and never have to spend a dime. All the women are 10+ and management bends over backwards to make your experience most enjoyable, The DJ always asks if you like the music and the volume level. The barmaids are also 10+ and buy you drinks all evening. Most want you to take them home with you for a fun evening. One of the best things, LEO doesn't care about the place so never any worries about that!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion