tuscl

ROB, OTC, WTF???

Thursday, July 14, 2011 3:17 PM
In many discussions and reviews people tend to use a lot of abbreviations. Many of them I have no idea what they mean. Can you please post some of the abbreviastions you use and tell me what they mean? Thanks!

21 comments

• rell
    13 years ago
    lol.. there used to be a glossry of these terms .. ROB.. i cant even remember.. otc= outside the club itc=inside the club ymmv= your mileage may vary
  • rell
    13 years ago
    my bad its at the bottom of the home page
  • creepshow
    13 years ago
    ROB is a rip off bitch.
  • ArtCollege
    13 years ago
    and if it's not in the Glossary on this site, look it up on [view link]. That's where I learned about BLS.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    CIMNQNS Cum In Mouth, No Quit, No Spit
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    WTF means "What The Fuck"
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    gmd = georgmicrodong
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I thought that gmd = Genuine Miller Draft.
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    MGD. Miller's in front.
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    Which was fresh in mind because I was trying to find something "domestic" I was willing to drink during the $3 happy hour at some random club today. MGD would have done it, but no luck. Got rail vodka in a gunned energy drink instead for $4. Wonder how much a Red Bull and vodka that didn't taste like sweetened piss would've run...
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    "Tits" means those wonderfully smooth and firm orbs of pleasure attached to the pectoral region of the adult human female, usually capped by highly sensitive and excitable tissue called "nipples"
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    dirt234 - FYI, if you want the MO for acronyms, head PDQ to: [view link]. IMHO, it's the SC Q&A bible on the subject. 10-4
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc, That is mgd. :)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    nm, AKA, chestal appendages. Just how many "names" are there for breasts? Just about anything you wish to call them, it seems. Not that it makes a bit of sense, but I could see a couple of guys walking down the street, and one say to the other, "Look at the lawnmowers on that babe!"
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Here are George Carlin's list of names for breasts enjoy! apples balcony balloons bangers bazongas bean bags big brown eyes bon-bons boobies boobs bottles boulders bullets busters bumpers butterbags cantelopes gazongas glands globes grapefruits guavas handful hand-warmers headers headlights hills honkers hooters howitizers jaboos jibs jugs jumbos kazongas knobs knockers lactoids loaves loblollies love bubbles love muffins lulus lungs mammets mams mangoes meatballs meat loaves melons milk cans milkshop mounds mount of lillies mountains muffins mulligans murphies nancies nature's fonts niblets ninnies nippers nodules noogies nubbies nuts oranges orbs ottomans pair nuts oranges orbs ottomans pair palookas papayas paps peaches peaks pears pects peepers pillows pips pokers pontoons potatoes pumpkins pumps rib cushions roundies sandbags scones scoops set shakers shimmies skin sacks snuggle pups spheres spuds stacks stuffing sweater meat sweet rools swingers tamales tetons tidbits tits titters titties tomatoes tooters torpedoes twangers twin peaks twofers umlauts upper deck waldos warheads warts watermelons whoppers wobblers wongas yabbos yams zeppelins
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    pussy = that furry little patch between her legs that is the object of all mens' desire !!!!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    USA = Collection of huge individuals that still enjoy their freedom, albeit eroded.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Huge as in huge numbers. LOL
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    @rh48hr-WTF that is amazing list.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Its from Carlin's "Incomplete List of Impolite Words" saw him in concert when he read off the list and it is hilarious. Here is a link. [view link]
  • dirt234
    13 years ago
    Didn't realize there was a glossary! Thanks!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion