tuscl

Waitress/Server - A reliable source of dancer Intel?!?

Going to go to the Penthouse today - mid to late afternoon. It will more than likely be my LAST trip to a Strip Club. Health Issues you know. I figured that I'd like to go out with a blaze of glory. I'm hoping to gather some reliable intel on a dancer that will give me an Supremely Over-the-Top & utterly uninhibited experience. In other words, "The PERFECT SEXUAL experience". I'm more than willing & able to make worth the Dancers' time & effort. I'd like it to be a flat rate session with NO song counting & a pretty reasonable time limit, if there must be a time limit. Has it been any ones experience that this type if information can be culled from a Waitress/Server. If not, then I'm asking very kindly that if any of you wonderful & smart gentlemen have information like this, PLEASE share it with me via PM as soon as you can. I do need the information quickly. This is a lot to ask I know, but I want to end my Clubbing career in a MAJOR and glorious manner!
I'll still be around the board. Thanks for your very kind help & very prompt reply.
Sincerely,
Jeff

22 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    PS - I plan on wearing my best Polo shirt & slacks. Will I be barred from entering? GOD I hope NOT!!!!!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Jeff: That is terrible news. To answer your question IME waitresses/bar tenders are not a good source. Their turn over is as high as dancers. There are exceptions but which waitress do you ask? Just last Saturday I was in the VIP room, the waitress brought us drinks and left a big stack of napkins. Did she know?

Anyhow there are a lot of Detroiters on here. I hope one of them sends you a PM with some good intel.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I agree with 'cat, especially with regard to the waitresses. I've found that bartenders *can* be helpful, if one develops a relationship with them over time, but it doesn't sound like you've had the chance to do that here. IME, waitresses are too focused in the short term tip, and if they think they're going to sell you a drink or a dance by recommending a dancer, they'll do it in a heartbeat, without considering the longer term consequences.

As for the impending demise of your clubbing career, here's holding Eros finds you and blesses you enough that you can continue.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I've a couple of recommendations already via PM from a fellow Clubber. Hoping for a couple more at least before I set out on the HWY about 1:30 PM Thanks guys for the scoop on waitresses. Looks like I'm going to have to interview Dancers rather intensely. LOL
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I disagree with the above (sc and gmd) to some degree. I have a barmaid that is GREAT! Years of trust between us, however. Now if you are talking about the newbies, I will go with the no aspect.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Jeff, sorry about you health issues. At the Penthouse, you should simply ask the dancer. Tell her exactly what you told us and ask what it will cost. From my experience, Penthouse dancers will not be offended and most will say yes.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    THX guys! I'll do a review & another discussion point after my trip.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I'm going to be leaving my abode here in Toledo about 13:00 to 13:30 & hope to get there about 15:00, give or take. Now I just have to avoid "MELTING". LOL
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Have fun with either of my recommendations. It's HOT, HOT, HOT down here in Miami at the moment. Yesterday the outdoor thermometer in Lummus Park on Ocean Drive in Miami Beach read 100 degrees in the afternoon. The clubs are equally, ahem, HOT, but that's a review coming up. LOL
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I don't think it will reach double figures in this area, but it may try. THX for your info & candor Vince!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    That's TRIPLE Figures - Oopps!
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I know a guy who got a deal at Penthouse for $150 plus a $20 tip to bouncer for FS in the VIP for 30 minutes. It was on a saturday afternoon. Saturday afternoons are so slow that Hustler detroit does not even open until 7pm on saturdays. Penthouse is still open for saturday dayshift and they were advertising several food/drink specials ($100 off bottles is their idea of a drink special) for saturday afternoons 1-5pm. I would give saturday afternoons a try at Penthouse but only downside could be that there might not be as many dancers.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I am assuming you mean Penthouse in Detroit
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    Depends on the setting. If the barmaid / shotgirl is simply someone who is working her way into the ranks of sex-related-industry performers, new to the whole thing, then she's unlikely to know more than you do. In fact, her answers may be predicated mostly by a sense of loyalty to the three or four older slaggier strippers who have "taken her under their wing" and pretended to help her out when in fact they knew that the best way to get this girl to help them get customers would be to act like they took her under their wing.

To the contrary, a long-time "professional" who has been at a club for a long time, perhaps has come to recognize that her body cannot command male interest the way it used to, and has decided to adapt herself to her new stage in life, probably is both (1) an excellent and attentive waitress and (2) an excellent source of information about all that is worst and best in the industry. At clubs where there is someone who seems to be a de-facto "house mom," I simply hint in her presence that I'm the sort of guy who will pay well for extras service and will not cause the club or the dancer any troubles. I find that these hints often bear fruit, in terms of women "coming out of the woodwork." New ladies who wouldn't have come out of the dressing room for the rest of the evening, or who would have let themselves get locked up with one or two customers who were simply buying drinks and not spending much money, start approaching me in a novel way, with rather direct offers. Usually it's the more "seasoned" girls, a bit older, a bit less "perfect," but usually the offers are for much greater levels of service than would have been the case if I had been required to find it out on my own. In fact, the same girl in the same club on the same night can offer the world, or nothing at all, and the difference can be based entirely on the question of whether or not my interest was communicated to her by me or by the house mom. It all depends on the club, the girl, the waitress, of course, but it never hurts to send out the signals in the best ways possible.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Yes samsung1, I mean PHC on 8 Mile. Thanks for the info guys, it helped a lot!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    PS - Vince I'll send you long PM later tonight or Tuesday. I want to sit down & write out my thoughts, helps me organize them. THX.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    So how did your last visit go, Alucard?
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Earlier I planned to post this Paragraph below:

"As I head into a retirement of sorts, I'm really going to miss those heavenly & nasty (LOL) physical interludes with those wondrous miracles of nature called Dancers/Women. I'm not going to disappear from the Board completely. I'll be contributing to the discussion area and maybe a few articles. And I may actual stop into a Club on occasion if the desire to see a NAKED female form in person is TOO much for me to stand. And if the fates treat me well, I might be like the former quarterback of my World Champion Green Bay Packers, Brett Favre & come out of retirement someday down the line."
    a
    Well the Fates smiled broadly upon me today. OMG what a FUCKING amazing time I had. So I guess I'll "BE Like Brett" & NOT retire. I have to go back there at least a couple more times. Fucking-A!!!!!
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    Semi-retired has a nice ring to it.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    glad to hear you a great time, alucard!

not glad to hear that you're a packers fan. ;)
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    GoVikings, it could be worse. He could be Detroit Lions fan. LOL
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I'm a 47 year Packer FAN! Kings of the Hill!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion