tuscl

1st time doing VIP

Clackport
Washington
I have been strip clubbing here in Portland for about three years, and I have yet to try VIP. This is in part due to the expensive price and another part due to hearing VIP isn't that much different than a regular dance. I have just been doing the regular 20 buck dances. Well I think it's time I try a VIP. The rate at my favorite club is 15 minutes for 100 bucks, and the bouncers will check on you every now and then. There is no BJ or FS allowed in the VIP in this club. In general is VIP that much more different and fun than a normal lap dance? I know every city and club is a little different. Do the bouncers care if you are feeling up all over the girl? Is it better to take a girl you know rather than a girl that you just met to have a more fun experience? Is VIP worth the extra money?

Thanks

12 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "Is the VIP worth the extra money?"

From your description, it certainly doesn't sound like it in your case, but there's only one real way to find out. And if it turns out to be no better than the regular lap dances, chalk it up to experience and don't look back.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    The value of the VIP, IMHO, depends hugely on the club. In Atlanta, the Pink Pony VIP is a big waste to time due to the issues you mentioned - not much goes on in there and the bouncers check in fairly often. And yes, they'll tell you to keep your hands to yourself.

In other clubs however, like Diamond Dolls in Pompano Beach, the VIPs - either the $20/song or the $100/3 songs room are definitely worth it.

I'd say, give your club's VIP a chance and share your experience with us...
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    "Is it better to take a girl you know rather than a girl that you just met to have a more fun experience?"

In my expierence yes. The better you know a girl the more likely you are going to have a better time. It helps to build up a trust.
  • brewerfan
    13 years ago
    From what I read, it seems to be that you already know what to expect in VIP at your club which is a good thing. So, if you really like what you pay for just one dance at $20, then go for the 15 minute ordeal. The only difference that seems to be is time. I, myself, have never done VIP due to the same reason as you. The only difference is that I have no idea what goes on in VIP. I know it's $300 for a half hour. A single song is $35 and all dances vary DEPENDING ON THE GIRL. So, it's a gamble.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    I dont do VIP unless I am getting FS and the fee for VIP room entry is $60 or less. Taking a VIP for just dances is a ripoff. IMO a stripper hustling me for some VIP experience like the op talks about is a joke.

I am LT VIP at a SE Houston area club. I paid $850 for a LT VIP membeship a couple of years ago. I get free adm to club and VIP ($10 and $120 respectively). There is no time limit in VIP and anything goes (most of the girls play, as it is extras friendly club). I can easily get a girl there for FS easily for $100 - $200. A really hot one may be $250-$300. This will usually include HJ / BJ foreplay then sex.

Unfortunately I dont go to the club as I have been seing one who danced there for three years not to mention a number of SA gals. I recently did a girl in the club a coupla times I had not done since 2008. I have also seen her otc. while setting up the otc session she told me via text "I will fuk yer brains out."
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    if you want to touch the dancer during the lap dance, you HAVE to do VIP at the club that i most often go to. otherwise, all you get is 2 songs for $20 bucks where the dancer can only touch you, you can't touch her.

if you decide to do VIP, the minimum is $60 for 2 songs. or you can pay $100 for 10 minutes. and then there are a few more expensive options which of course get you more time with the dancer.

the club i go to is such a rip off when it comes to the lap dances. $60 for 2 songs? are you kidding me? and usually, you don't even get 2 FULL songs. but hey, it's in virginia, so it's expected

• 10inches
    13 years ago
    VIP rates and services vary GREATLY from club to club and dancer to dancer. always best to get info up front from dancer before committing (but of course, some lie about services) some clubs are very hands off (Pink Pony). others don't really care. the dancers are free to control the situation (Follies). have had everything but FS in VIP. YMMV is definitely the rule
  • Clackport
    13 years ago
    I guess I will find out.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    But do strippers VIP GR8 FS BJ ATM because WTF YMMV IMHO < $ for me
  • DoctorDarby
    13 years ago
    It took me forever to go back to VIP rooms after a couple of bad experiences many years ago (and a limited budget as well), but I am convinced that its worth checking out at least once in most clubs. I went to a champagne room in the lamest of the air dance clubs here in NE Ohio as a tribute to a really good ATF. She stuck to the rules and even apologized for it, but I don't regret doing it. I have had better experiences in other clubs since then.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    @ranukam. Is the $100 for 15 minutes in addition to the $20 each you have to pay for each dance while you are in there? If so, you have basically doubled the cost of a dance (5 dances @ 3mins ea), and I would hope you are getting quite a bit of extra touching or even extras....I guess this is where the "gotta try it and see" comes in to play.

If it is not a rental fee, then the only issue is whether you can last for the 5 dances you have just purchased.
  • Clackport
    13 years ago
    @mmdv26, no it's not in addition to the 20 buck lapdances, it's just 100 bucks for 15 minutes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion