tuscl

Just FYI

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 6:39 AM
Some people really get into texting, some don't. If you trade phone numbers with some stripper, she might use these. Just for your frame of reference. [view link]

12 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    For fathersday my daughter put me on her cell phone account and got me a new phone. I now have texting(sexting) capability. Do I have to go back to school to learn how to text?
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Depends. Will you be sharing text mesages with anyone under 30 ?
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Just don't do it while driving.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    sheesh, i just plain refuse to text
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    To text or not to text? That is the question. I've texted while driving, I haven't died yet. I almost drove into a river once while texting. :)
  • R.Giskard
    13 years ago
    I will never understand this. You have a PHONE. You have a phone IN YOUR HAND. All you have to do is TALK. But you insist in going CROSS EYED pressing all these MICROSCOPIC buttons ???
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Sometimes one can text when one can't talk, like in a meeting at work. Would do to be talking about how far she squirted last night while my boss is talking financials, now would it?
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Get a phone with an actual QWERTY keyboard. If you know how to type, it's easy. I much prefer texting to talking on the phone, primarily because I can respond to a text anytime I want, without getting bogged down in a conversation when I'm doing something else and the phone rings.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I like the message FUK ME NOW
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I've just started texting. It's good when you or your friend can't talk, like if she's with her husband. Texting is also good when you or a dancer is in the club and the music is too loud for a voice conversation.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I'm certainly not a 20-something, but some of you are dating yourselves. LOL. It can be really convenient, especially if you need to get one message to a bunch of people, but it can also be a pain in the ass if someone you don't want to hear from is CONSTANTLY sending you messages. Also, Some people are more comfortable sending a sexy message than actually saying it as well.
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    I'm one of the old farts on here, and I do the texting thing. It seems to be the preferred method of contact for the dancers, and it sure beats playing phone tag with numerous voicemails. I've only exchanged numbers with a select few dancers and neither them nor I abuse the privilege of overtexting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion