tuscl

Smackdown at Little Daddys

harrydave
New Jersey
A review worth reading. It has all the elements of an excellent short story.
http://www.tuscl.net/d2.php?DID=1294

5 comments

• Dudester
    13 years ago
    At first, I thought he was ripping off baddjack's great Hall of Shame review, but then I read his other reviews. If he doesn't make his living as a writer-he should consider it. He is articulate, if a bit harsh on the female gender. If he was a germophobe and seriously OCD, he would be Jack Nicholson's character from As Good As It Gets.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Interesting review to be sure, I think I'd pass this club up. Thanks for the pointer to the review.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Hell ya! That's what I'm talking about! This mother fucka iz crazy gangsta yo! That waz some goooooooooood shit man thanks 4 the pointer jevez !
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    The ending of that was too damn funny. I was trying to read quietly, but literally laughed out loud.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Funny review....but this is what you get when there too many strip clubs in a small town. Kokomo only has about 45,000 people yet has 6 strip clubs. Hip Hugger is famous and usually has some pretty hot dancers, but the rest of the clubs are gawd awful (as pointed out in this review). There's Little Daddy's, Big Daddy's, and Big Daddy's 2. All owned by the same guy who doesn't give a shit about the appearance of either the club or the dancers who work there. I've been to Big Daddy's - once. A pretty nasty brawl broke out and I haven't returned. When I'm passing thru Kokomo, HH is all you need.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion