tuscl

Quality of dancer have gone down?

Saturday, June 25, 2011 6:47 PM
Has the quality of dancers gone down in your area, ranging from looks too dances on stage and LDs? My college buddy and I were talking about how the looks department of dancer has gone down the past couple of years in Phoenix AZ.I remember 3 years ago there was a bunch of hot girls and even jaw dropping girls working. Now ill be lucky if I even find one jaw dropping girl in a month. Even other people that work in the strip club industry told me the samething. A bartender that I know, works part time at two different clubs the past 8 years. He told me im his own words "Back about 3 years ago I used to work with a massive erection cuz there where smoking hot chick and now I work with a semi flaccid penis cuz the girls are pretty or butherface" Even one of the dancer had told me most of the girls moved to California, Las Vegas or either found a sugar daddy and just stopped working period. Hopefully this isnt happening in your area and for the TUSCL members who live in in the valley or stopped by give me your opinion.

20 comments

• GoVikings
    13 years ago
    Nah, the quality of the dancers hasn't gone down for me. Honestly, the only time I've felt disappointed with the dancer quality is during the day. Which is why I avoid going to strip club's during the day. At night, there are always 20 or more dancers, and most of them are at least cute and there are usually 4-5 really, really pretty dancers.
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    I have not really noticed any decrease in dancer quality. Most clubs I've visited lately I'd say there are 1-3 really hot ones that are my type.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Yeah, I remember the good old days when all the dancers were hot. I wonder if dancers talk about the old days when all the customers were generous.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I concur! I've had exactly the same problem. I'd like to cultivate a couple of new faves among the ten clubs here in the the Puget Sound region. Over the past nine months, I'd say, I've gone out of my way to drive to clubs that are further than I would ordinarily go to in search of new talent. I want some new faves that are my type and style. I may have finally found two within the past month. Mostly I just go back to the a two strong favorites I have whom I've known for several years. (They both work at different clubs.) I just don't see them as much as I used to. I'm hoping a couple of dancers I've known for a few years, that are not dancing now, will return to the industry soon. Both have said that they will, but I'll believe it when I see it.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    There are days that I see more fuglies than normal but overall nothing has changed at the clubs I normally visit.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I'm in the PHX area and I would agree with TABB, overall it's not as good, but I think you can still find some diamonds. I'd say its probably cyclical and we will have our fair share of hotties back here soon.
  • carmelcd
    13 years ago
    Maybe or maybe its the fact I used to live in LV and now live in a cornfield in the middle of BFE and have to drive 30+ minutes to get to any club. Plus that club may only have 2 or 3 grain fed soccer moms working on a Friday night....yeah I'm a little bitter.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Haven't really noticed any such decline.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    In the Phoenix clubs on my last visit, across the board the dancer quality was less than what it was when I lived there six years ago. There were still good looking dancers, they were just a smaller percentage of the total than in the past. I will be back in a couple of weeks. The girls were more hands on though.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    by quality you mean hotness and no I dont think so
  • Ironcat
    13 years ago
    I think there are more financially strapped women who shouldn't be dancing but see it as a way to make money in these economically tough times. At my favorite club there are still 9s and 10s but the majority are no where near that caliber.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I still c 9 and 10 at my club 2 but from time 2 time their will be a extra heavy girl I could get for free outside or some cracked out chick but for the most part they keep hot chicks from the 8,9,10 range on the roster
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    It's cyclical and also varies by club. Right now there's one club where the average hotness has gone up and another where it's gone down. Then again, a lot has to do with how you define hotness. My 9 may be your 2 and vice versa.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    While perception of what a 9 out of 10 is may vary, I can safely say the quality has gone down overall because there are a ton of new girls dancing these days. Definitely recession related IMHO as most of the new talent is not college aged, but older. Now there are definitely a good amount of hotties, but most only work Thursday-Saturday. And in Columbus, Ohio they gravitate toward basically 3 clubs (out of 12). On the flip side, Quantity has a Quality all it's own. lol
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    I'm in a pretty major market (NYC) but I can safely say that quality hasn't gone down. If anything, mileage is getting higher which is well appreciated. Sucking on tits isn't so frowned upon these days. Even a little kitty petting here and there. Really nice.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    In some clubs in Detroit, quality control is gone. Any fat ugly 'ho can be a dancer.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Agree with superdude. In Michigan, quality is down but mileage is way, way up. In a bad economy, I thought quality would go up -- I guess I have this fantasy of a lot of unemployed professionals (like pharmaceutical reps) turning to dancing -- but that's not the case. Just lots of fuglies that lost their gig on the line at GM or Wal-Mart rejects. No...it's not really that bad. Most of the girls are okay, just very few that are uberhot anymore.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    It seems like the quality of dancer is down, while the quantity of dancers going down is up.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    ^ LOL, I see what you did there.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    To riff off SuperDude, in Atlanta, any *skinny* ugly 'ho can be a dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion