tuscl

hobo clubbing

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
What was your funnest sc visit on $100 or less? Mine was on $5 on admissions $2.50 on 1 drink $2.50 tip to the bartender then $20 n stage tips with my fav spent 1 hour but she made it totaly worth it (she sold me on my next champaine choice next time I had some cash if u know what I mean )

25 comments

• how
    13 years ago
    $10 cover.
    No drink.
    No dance.
    Almost immediately upon entering the club, a lovely latina sat next to me, slipped her hand up my shorts, and told me she wanted me. I asked what time she would like me to come back and pick her up? 11:00. I did, and she spent the night with me. No holes barred. (get it?) No money exchanged. Dated for awhile.

So that was a ten dollar club visit that led to overnight free OTC FS+GFE. I've never had a "hobo clubbing" experience in that league since.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Dang, how! That is excellent value. My best low cost visit: Vic's, Irvington, NJ. $5 cover, $5 beer. One girl, 6 or 8 songs (not counting), $40 to her. I left happy.

Of course, we could go crazy with stories about Tijuana.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Does it count if somebody *else* paid the tab? If so, then my 17th birthday "party", where I didn't spend a penny, and got almost a whole night's worth of sex.

If it's my dime, then it was with MFC one night after I'd met another girl at a hotel. I walked into the club, and she pounced on me before the bartender even gave me a drink, with a "I have bills to pay, I hope you came to see me" line. I apologized, told her the deal, and that I didn't have very much money left. She almost started crying (it had apparently been a slow night) and told me if she couldn't make it happen, it was free, otherwise, she'd get what I had. Well, she did make it happen (about 45-60 minutes after the previous one!), and I gave her what I had and left.

I learned later that she and the DJ had an "arrangement" where she got to use the VIP room for free. I left the club without even buying a drink that night.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Well hell! U boyz want to talk like that shit! I was married damn near 20 years and I paid for every bit oof the sex damn ! The closest I can cum is when I was 15 my mom bought me an aniversary penhouse addition that thang was the size of a small phone book and for free pounded the living dawg shit out of my fist for a solid year! Son them waz some goodtimes!
  • carmelcd
    13 years ago
    I don't know if it counts, but I spent $50 on dollar dances and drinks then dropped a hundred to head to the VIP for 20 minutes. Nothing happened in the vip room, the old bait and switch. Upon leaving the dancer roll fell out of her Crown Royal bag. I picked it up and made a hasty exit. I spent $150 but snagged her $600. I actually made $450. Strip Club Karma Gods are real.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Real class!
  • spandexman
    13 years ago
    Back in 1978 when I got out of the service went to the old Mouse Trap in Boston. The place was one of the last Burlesque clubs and had a live three piece band, comedian that introduced the dancers, and about six dancers. A salesman from Montreal was buying drinks left and right with his company's credit card and fell face first on the bar. Well the rounds kept coming and so did the lap dances. Back then there were no credit card machines and the bartender just ran up a big tab, there were about a dozen of us in the club at the time and the bartender ran up a $300.00 tab, big money back then. I left the bar before the passed out spender woke up, but left the place only spending about $20.00 of my own money.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    $100 is hobo clubbing, huh? Well if that's the case, then I hobo club all the time. You guys are ballers. I've never spent anymore than $100 in one visit.

In all honestly, that's all I need to have a good time because I don't stay any longer than 2-3 hours during one visit, and I usually spend one hour checking out the dancers before I decide who to get a dance from.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Samsung1 that's gooooood man !!!!!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    There are too many to talk about, I've gone to countless clubs where a motivated dancer gets me off in 2 songs maximum. So we are talking, 1 beer, 2 dances, and a tip for about $70
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    haha, good find samsung1.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    This shit still cracks me all kinds of up ! Its a juice classic ! Lol !
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    $0 a couple of time. I'll walk in, look around, then leave. Zero cost, but I think it hilarious that some would even pay to stay!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Hobo ! Ha ha ha ha ! Love that word !
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Wow...this juice fella is strange
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I love hobos
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    txtittyfan practices s variant of this known as "homo" clubbing.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol homo hobos
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    When did hobo's have $100 to blow in a strip club?? You know much Ripple that can buy?
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    Of course they could buy a fifth of Ripple then take it to the strip club...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esr4MEu2…
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Bump
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    At a club (in North Caroliina) I use to frequent, the day shift dancers told me they had customers who were homeless. They were on Social Security Disability (for addiction), and they preferred to spend their monthly money on strippers, rather than a place to stay. Hopefully they got a truck stop shower before coming to the club.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    "what a dick move"

Bumping classic Juice threads seems appropriate given today's news. Beats 20 SJG bumps. Chill out, Scrub.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion