tuscl

More mileage?

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Friday, June 24, 2011 5:17 AM
Probably this is a worn out topic, but I have to comment on the availability of extras. HJs and BJs have probably always been available for the right price with the right girl and the right club, but I've been pleasantly surprised over the past 6 months with some things I might like even better. For some dancers, kissing on the lips wasn't permitted, but I rarely go to a club anymore where I don't get to indulge in some DFK. And same with some finger play. For years, I was so used to hearing, "you touch anywhere but the kitty". Now, every visit I can do whatever I want - and at clubs that used to have some strict rules. Maybe I'm fortunate to be in Michigan where the economy still sucks and the girls are desperate.

9 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Touching the kitty is always fun when their walking my dog lol ! =)
  • laddsam
    13 years ago
    So, motorhead, what's your secret to success?
  • skibum609
    13 years ago
    I agree Motorhead. While Massachusetts clubs have always had full liquor and nudity they used to be 100% no touch. Now Marios is pretty much at the opposite end of the spectrum.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    You're in Detroit, right?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Well, while I've always though extras and mileage were more available than many on this site believe, they are certainly more *obviously* available now, with the economy in the tank. Get it while it's hot. Th openness won't last forever.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I am too new to the SC hobby to compare current experience with past experience. Now that I know what I can get away with in Detroit and Toronto clubs I push for the same stuff in other less liberal clubs. It is surprising what I get to do in so-called no touch clubs.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    So farmerart, you meet any nice bears in the woods??
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    I've noticed recently that more of the girls will not only allow petting the kitty but also slipping a finger or 2 inside. also, seems to be an increase in the girls masturbating while you watch. no complaints with either one !!!
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    vincemichaels: Met a sexy sow after last night's meal. So-so lap dance from her, no extras from her (not even pussy play). She did have nice teeth but REALLY bad breath!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion