tuscl

I've never been to a stripclub.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 11:46 AM
What should I expect from my first visit?

41 comments

• Mr.Martian
    13 years ago
    By the way Im a long time reader first time poster.
  • metaldude
    13 years ago
    Spend money, see girls at least partially undressed. Duh!
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    well if you live in Orlando florida just expect dancers to undress and sway their hips in front of you giving you an air dance. But if you travel to Tampa you will get full friction dances.
  • Trool2000
    13 years ago
    Come to Columbia SC and you may get raped. And by the way, bring some hard earned cast.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Man, if you are a long time reader of this web site, than you should have a good idea of the range of experiences. So, I've got a suggestion. Forget about worrying, or speculating, or fantasizing, about a club visit, and just go to a damn club. It's very easy: go to the ATM, take out $200, go to the club, walk in and sit down, order a light beer; sip, sip. In the good clubs, the girls will take care of the rest. Or, you can be adventurous and tip a girl on stage $1. Jump in! The water's fine.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Exactly Samsung. Don't go to Orlando clubs, it would be better to start visiting a proper strip club where you can get a proper lap dance.
  • lvlap123
    13 years ago
    Other than dropping lot of cash drop all other expectation. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.
  • Mr.Martian
    13 years ago
    @harrydave It's not very easy going in a club when there's an age requirement : (
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Under 18 or under 21? The latter is legal in some places, including a couple here in Louisville (entering, that is, not drinking), but under 18 is illegal in most places I've heard of. Don't get caught.
  • Mr.Martian
    13 years ago
    @georgmicrodong *sigh* Im 17. I want to go to Tootsies ( a stripclub in Florida ), but I went to their official website and it said you must be 21.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    At 17, you're not going to be able to get in to a club unless you present some sort of fake identification (which is obviously illegal but people do it) or look over age and get lucky to not be asked. Sometimes going with someone who is of age and tipping the bouncer well could work.
  • EarlTee
    13 years ago
    So the question is "What can I expect when I go in four years?"? Good grief.
  • Mr.Martian
    13 years ago
    @EarlTee LOL
  • boss435
    13 years ago
    Pointless post. Check back in a few years.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Well, it would be more than a little hypocritical of me to chastise you for thinking about going to a club at 17, since I *did* go at 17. However, that was Canada, and at a time when the drinking age was only 18, so it was a little different. However, it *is* illegal, or if not actually illegal, at least against the clubs rules, so you'll suffer the consequences if you get caught. Those consequences will almost certainly include informing your parents, and possibly some uncomfortable hours in the local jail.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    age requirement, what's the maximum age? is it when you can't get a stiffy no more
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    MrMartian, when you reach the age when you can go, it's refreshing. The women are nice, they'll never lie to you. :)
  • Mr.Martian
    13 years ago
    I hate being young.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I'll trade ya. You can be 50, and I'll be 17. But I get to keep my 50 year old brain.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    ^ LMAO.
  • Mr.Martian
    13 years ago
    The only time I've step foot in a stripclub was to use the bathroom. It was the best 5 minutes of my life.
  • Dolfan
    13 years ago
    Some of the clubs in WPB don't have anyone watching the door during the day, take a trip down and stop in. Act like you belong and have been before. Don't call me for bail or anything, but I'd expect the max punishment to be getting thrown out. The consequences of calling attention to the fact that they don't have someone watching the door almost certainly outweigh the benefit of calling the cops.
  • johnbrwon001
    13 years ago
    Don't get carried away. Set a budget and stick to it. If you have credit or debit or bank cards leave them in the car. Keep your ones separate from your larger bills. Don't bring anything into the club you can't afford to lose except your virginity.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Once you do go ... Welcome to the club and enjoy the ride :-)!
  • Mr.Martian
    13 years ago
    I can't fuckin wait : D I found me a new hobby
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    A non-alcohol club, usually all nude, has an 18 year old admission policy, but may let you slide in since liquor laws are not involved.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    So you are a long time reader, yet you just joined this month....did you troll around here under a different name for this "long time", or does June 1st just seem like a really long time ago for you? The best 5 minutes of your life was in a SC bathroom? What did you do in there? Dude, I don't believe that you are 17...your responses seem more like those of a 40 year old who is trying to get us to believe that he is young.
  • Mr.Martian
    13 years ago
    @mmdv26 What would be the point of me faking my age?
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    17?? Holy shit! My first serious SC visit didn't happen until I was 61. When I was 17 I had been working for two years, had two water trucks and one other employee.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    mm: You don't have to be registered to *read* the discussions, only to post.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    You should expect to not get in the door.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    No age restriction either
  • luckyone
    13 years ago
    Plenty of 18 and up clubs most places. If you've been reading this site, you'll know where to find them. Only take what you are willing to spend, line your left pocket with $1's and your right pocket with $20's and have fun.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Well, if you're really 17, then my advice is to forget about strip clubs for a while. Save your money for better things. Focus on creating and sustaining friendly relationships with women. You will need that capability throughout life. Besides, you will eventually, if not already, get free sex.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    harrydave: Please tell me where I can get free sex.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Art, go into the woods. The bears are friendly :)
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    As with most things in life, the old saying that you get what you pay for applies to free sex too, at least at my age.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Now Art, we are both in the wilderness right now and there is no need to dwell on what we can't have.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Damn kid, one of the reasons some of us go to strip clubs is to recapture our youth. A nice session with a stripper can be like making out when you were 17. My advice to you is to go out and fuck a cheerleader so you will have good memories when you are my age skulking around strip clubs.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Damn kid, one of the reasons some of us go to strip clubs is to recapture our youth. A nice session with a stripper can be like making out when you were 17. My advice to you is to go out and fuck a cheerleader so you will have good memories when you are my age skulking around strip clubs.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    See. I am so screwed up I can't even post straight. You don't want to end up like me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion