tuscl

Need advice on bringing a girl home to hubby...

Well, not exactly home, but a nice hotel, probably.

Took my guy out the other night for a little relaxation and we ran into a girl at a club that we really both enjoyed. She kind of implied that she'd like to spend some more time with us, but it just wasn't a good night for us.

Any suggestions for getting into contact with this young lady? All I know is her stage name...

30 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    The only way would be to go back to the club and hope she was there again. But from reading your review, I wouldn't even go there $35 for a sprite and minimal touching. Fuck That.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Go back into the club on the same night at about the same time and see if she is there.
  • 1979milf
    13 years ago
    Different club. I haven't reviewed it. No - definitely not worth it there!
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    Does your husband know what a lucky SOB he is?
  • 1979milf
    13 years ago
    Haha. He's figuring it out....
  • skibum609
    13 years ago
    Dancers are unreliable. When you invite her back you'll either get a price list, or a million reasons why it can't happen that night.
  • 1979milf
    13 years ago
    Hmmm. Lots of good advice here. So what would you gentlemen suggest?
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    I would take some of the above advice. There are three phases to your conquest:
    1) Acquire Target - return to the club on a similar night and pay her drinks and money for her time.
    2) Inquire about Prices/Availability - spending more time with you could just mean more dances ITC. If she really meant OTC, then ask her how much she needs for her time. Try to get her to offer quotes, which protects you if she is actually LE.
    3) Establish Guidelines - make sure you and your husband are clear on what is acceptable and what is off limits. Then make sure the dancer knows. This can take place OTC.

As the questionably talented Charlie Sheen once said, "You don't just pay a hooker for sex, you also pay for them to go away."

Good luck! And we would love an update. ;^)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Crapshoot #1: Call the club and ask when she works next. You may or may not get an answer, and any answer you do get may or may not be accurate.

Crapshoot #2: Go back to the club, take her aside, and ask her straight up if she meant what you thought she meant, whether her interest was in hubby or you or both of you, and if she was referring to ITC or OTC. She might have been alluding to doing something at the club itself, rather than away. And last but not least, is she expecting monetary compensation, or is getting it on with you and your thrice blessed husband good enough. :)

Good luck, and send pictures if it works out. :))
  • 1979milf
    13 years ago
    You guys are both hilarious and helpful. I'm pretty new to this but I'm about 99.9% certain she meant OTC. (Look at me using all the right lingo!! :-) )

I'll let you know how it goes - but probably won't post pics. :-)
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    The wife-initiated three-way is far more successful than the guy-initiated three-way. For some reason the girls can always seem to get it worked out better. He's a lucky guy. The dancer will be surprisingly receptive to your advance, and if she's not into it she will still be probably polite and respectful to you, and maybe even appreciative (you might get some nice benefits n the club from her).
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    What!!?? No pics? We give you all this great advice, and you can't even share a little? I skull sweated for *seconds* coming up with those suggestions, and this is the reward I get? Talk about ungrateful. :))

Not even some boobs? ;(

• newmark
    13 years ago
    1979, does Hubby read this site?
  • metaldude
    13 years ago
    Really, without pics how are we going to be able to judge the MILF part?
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Go back to the club and ask her.
    If you didn't spend a lot of money on her when you were there, she may not take you seriously and you will get excuses. However, if she likes you, feels comfortable with both of you, and there is something very lucrative in it for her, she may say yes.
    You might all want to meet for drinks to "break the ice" right before your session. It will make things easier for all of you.
  • 1979milf
    13 years ago
    You guys are awful. I don't think my husband reads here, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind. I'll post a few pics. These are from some I had taken for his b-day this year.
  • 1979milf
    13 years ago
    Well never mind that. The files are too big to load here.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Photoshop can make them smaller. :))
  • metaldude
    13 years ago
    Oh dang! Thought you were serious for a minute.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    what georg said! lol
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Whos bring what to who?
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Ok, here's some advice from a female clubgoer - yes, it is much easier for us ladies to hook up with dancers, but we certainly are not immune to SS, especially in a couple's situation. Dancers give out their phone numbers like candy these days, so if you do find her and get her phone number, just be aware that she might find every lame excuse in the book to avoid OTC and just want you guys to keep spending money in the club on her. It is, after all, why she is there. The one thing about couples that I've heard dancers bitch about the most are that they are always trying to get a threesome going. Now of course there are exceptions to every rule, and your dancer might be that exception. Best to be on your guard and when it comes to strippers.......never assume anything.
  • 1979milf
    13 years ago
    I called the club and they told me she was working late tonight, so I'm going to call back and a few and see if there is any chance at all I can talk to her. We'll see. Probably a slim possibility, but always a chance, right? :-) I'm thinking I'll assure her we'll spend money both in the club and after... We'll see how it goes.
  • CCRiderm
    13 years ago
    This is something you really need to do in person, not on the phone....
  • 1979milf
    13 years ago
    Kind of out of town, that' s why I tried the phone thing first. Probably going to go up tomorrow night and just see what happens. Money isn't really an issue, but don't want to just throw it around unnecessarily.

Thanks guys for all the advice. I'll upload some pics if I can get them resized...
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    www.picresize.com/

If you trust an online source.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    1979milf, after you've brought home a girl for your hubby, will you bring one for me?
  • 1979milf
    13 years ago
    Just because you boys are so sweet, here are a few pics...
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Whatever you did, it didnt work.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    She knows that some of us like a slow tease.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion